Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 10th, 2008, 02:44 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Nooblar's Maps 7/18/09: HeroScape Diorama

Hey guys,
Gibberish has been getting on my case to post some of my maps for a while, so here they are:

The Watchtowers of Lonely Canyon

Click for more pictures
Click to download instructions
(1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF)

The Ruins of Takkam Hold

Click for more pictures
(1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF)

The Lost Caverns

Click here for more pictures
Click here to download instructions
(1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF)

The Marro Hive

(proof-of-concept; terrain requirements unknown)

The Wizards' Tower

(1 RotV, 1 SotM, 1 RttFF, 1 FotA)

Roundabout

See More Pictures
Download PDF Instructions
(1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 TJ, 1 additional master set)

Storming the Sewers

Download PDF Instructions

Melee Mixer

(1 RotV)
Click here to download PDF instructions

Updated 6/25: Prison Break at the Castle on the Lake

More Pictures of the Castle on the Lake

Rules suggestions for Prison Break

HeroScape Diorama

Click here to see more pictures of the diorama!

Check back for more updates!

*Required terrain is only approximate. Most of my maps will probably mix in tiles from booster packs and from Swarm of the Marro even if not listed.

Last edited by Nooblar; July 18th, 2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old May 10th, 2008, 09:03 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Nooblar's Maps

Cool. Show us more.
Old May 13th, 2008, 01:17 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks, Hogg! I've got another one coming up, but I have to finish a battle with my sister on it before I can clear the figs and take pictures! This next one actually includes a feature I've been wanting to try for a while: tunnels. I like the way it jives with the map, but after I finished construction, I thought of several ways to improve the design. That will be the focus of the map I post after this next one. Wow, so many ideas to remember! I gotta run and get me a notepad...
Old May 15th, 2008, 04:56 PM
is late for dinner.

Updated 5/15/08: Ruins of Takkam Hold
Old May 15th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Taking Suggestions...

Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Nooblar's Maps - Updated 5/15: Ruins of Takkam Hold

Pretty cool maps. How many sets does the Hold need?

Ty the Awasome is the S.A.S. Commando, Maj. Thompson
...in the LIBRARY...
Old May 15th, 2008, 05:33 PM
is late for dinner.

Both the Watchtowers and Takkam Hold require 1 RotV, 1 castle, and 1 RttFF. Thanks for asking--I'll include that with each entry.

Edit: Whoops! Watchtowers also needs SotM. Edited the first post to reflect this and add a disclaimer about terrain requirements.

Last edited by Nooblar; May 15th, 2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: for not knowing my own collection!
Old May 23rd, 2008, 12:34 AM
is late for dinner.

Update:

The Lost Caverns

Old May 23rd, 2008, 08:16 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Nooblar's Maps - Updated 5/22: The Lost Caverns

Beautiful maps, nooblar! Very creative.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 10:27 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like the variety of height in your maps. You use the castle set to great effect there.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
is late for dinner.

Thank you very much
Old May 24th, 2008, 04:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Nooblar, I like your maps, but i was wondering if you have build instructions for them. They look like a lot of fun to play on.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 24th, 2008, 11:41 PM
is late for dinner.

Thanks for the compliments! I had to put away the HeroScape for some relatives staying over for my brother's graduation. I'm spending time with them and my brother, but after they leave I could do some VirtualScape before hauling out the tiles again.

For future maps should I make a greater attempt to include 24-hex starting zones, or should function continue to follow form?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios