Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2008, 06:53 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Official Wizards Feedback Thread (Summary pg 1)

Wow! An Ullar ninja! I think she looks great and should be a lot of fun to play. Thanks Paul!!!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:08 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the preview WOTC.

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Old April 29th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

Cool. The Q9 factor is not overkill. I wonder about the cost, but without Saber Storm, she is still pretty good at 4/4.

Last edited by Taeblewalker; April 29th, 2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:18 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Moriko rules! I love her! Shes so...so...Q9 ish with her Special Attack! I love her! I want to marry...urgh...umm...nevermind.
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:33 PM
something

noodles knows what's in an order marker noodles knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Hot Hatch View Post
You still don't make sense, but I'll move on and leave it there so I don't clog this thread more than what you have already.
No, you don't make sense. To imply that somehow by him having to reply to you that he was clogging the thread is insulting.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old April 29th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm enjoying the regular sneak peaks. Keep 'em coming (though at about this pace).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 29th, 2008, 07:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm enjoying the regular sneak peaks. Keep 'em coming (though at about this pace).
Agreed. I think we had a poll on this before. I'd rather see a slow, steady release of awesomeness, than a sudden burst, all at once.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 29th, 2008, 08:08 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It does wonders for keeping this site interesting when you're otherwise feeling all Heroscaped out.
(Not that this ever happens to anyone around here, though, right?)

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 29th, 2008, 09:48 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I would either like to see the next Ninja,If that is what she is, Wo-Sa-Ga,or Zetacron next.
But like they said a slow and stedy pace.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 29th, 2008, 09:49 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I would like to see WOTC at GenCon...'nuff said.
Old April 29th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
I would like to see WOTC at GenCon...'nuff said.
I agree!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old April 29th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
In any event, I guess for WotC to figure out what carton mix makes sense, they have to predict whether as a community we'll think the squads are tournament-caliber or not.
I don't think every unit has to be "tournament-caliber". There are some units that are just situational and are great for scenario-driven play. I wish WOTC would release a big book of scenarios. That might revive the fine art of drafting and some of these units might see some play.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News