Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 7th, 2008, 03:18 PM

s_l_i_m_e_r Woo who?
Wal-Mart.com has jungle expansion in stock

Good price $16.88+ shipping.
Old October 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wal-Mart.com has jungle expansion in stock

Hasbrotoystore.com has the same thing, along with RttFF and other large expansions for $16 shipped with the Fall20 code.

Until it ends, it's gonna trump allot of these other deals.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old October 7th, 2008, 04:50 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

It's good to know that Wal-Mart is carrying it at least. The exposure is good even if there are better deals elsewhere.
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:19 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

Does this mean WOTC can produce the Marvel expansion?
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:32 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

can or will? I doubt it means either.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:46 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PLease don't say that Ry. Lie to me, for my mental health, for good ol' times.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old October 7th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Agreed, R˙chean.

WM has carried the recent large expansions online from their release. I don't think this relates to the fact that WM was hesitant about Marvel.

EDIT: Sorry, missed your post, Sweetcurse. I think the question that is out there is just how successful is Wave 8 and will WotC commit to HS at all. If both of these things turn highly positive, then, yes, I can lie to you .
Old October 7th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I do believe someone has said this already. Oh ya and Wargamersheadquaters is cheaper.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 10th, 2008, 05:01 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Walmart.com has been carrying the Jungle set since a week or so after it was first released. It wasn't easy to find, however, since it didn't come up when searching for "Heroscape".

I'm glad to see they've fixed it.

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old October 10th, 2008, 05:05 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomo6 View Post
Walmart.com has been carrying the Jungle set since a week or so after it was first released. It wasn't easy to find, however, since it didn't come up when searching for "Heroscape".

I'm glad to see they've fixed it.
I am too. I think Wal-Mart had it listed under "jungle trees with spiders" before, or something like that - not Heroscape.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 07:48 PM

Gypsy has disabled reputation

I ordered the Jungle Pak from Walmart last week, you can have it shipped Site-to-Store & pick it up at your local Walmart with no shipping charges, just local tax. I got my Aquilla's Alliance the same way. Walmart features Site-to-Store purchases with FREE Shipping as an alternative to stocking the larger sets in the Stores.
They send you an email when it gets to your store, print the email & pick it up. I paid $16.88 + tax for Both AA & TJ now, & got the hook-up through Hasbro's heroScape.com, under, Where To Buy. Click the WalMart button, it takes you directly to what Walmart has to offer, which seems to fluctuate everyday, depending on what's in stock that day.

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News