Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 15th, 2007, 12:43 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I don't think I saw this discussed, but is there a chance that there was a mistake? I mean I find it hard to believe that an F came as a complete surprise to you... Usually you know when you are performing unsatisfactorily.
You're right. I had so many Fs (in college) and I always saw 'em coming. Did you disrespect your teacher, GeneralBeaner? Or did you puke on her shoes the last time you had an F (if you ever had except for this new one...but then again, would you be puking if you had it before?)?

Sorry for being late on this thread.

I kind of had this type of "F" problem back when I was in high school, only a different kind of "F". I was in section "A" in freshmen and I did a lousy job and at the end of the year I was estimating I'd end up in section "C" or "D" the next school year. The following school year, in the 1st day of class, I checked where my name is listed. I checked sections "C" and "D." I wasn't in there. I checked "B" and "A." Still I wasn't there. So I checked section "E." Nada. Then finally I found my name in section "F."

So I went home and told my parents about it. Then I said "At least I wasn't in section G or H!!!"

That was the day I realized that I wasn't the smartest peanut in the turd.

Old November 16th, 2007, 01:46 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
That explains a lot k/h!
Um... What exactly does that explain?

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old November 16th, 2007, 10:57 AM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane
. . . I always recommend that people heading into college should do their first two years at the highest quality community college they can find and for them to do all their general education requirements there (they transfer the easiest and it's better to get them out of the way early). There's no need for SAT scores, it cuts your overall college costs drastically, and transfer students get into quality four year universities before high schoolers.
That's the route I went and I liked it. It was definitely cheaper and I had some pretty good instructors at the CC. The only issue is the level of fellow students can be pretty low at times, but it is still a great opportunity to get a lot of college done cheap.
Old November 20th, 2007, 05:25 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
That explains a lot k/h!
Um... What exactly does that explain?
Everything.

My Signature
Old November 21st, 2007, 12:58 PM

GeneralBeaner is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Guys, I am not proud of this in any way, but I finally managed to bring my "F" up to a "D-".

I'll write this in the most signified manner possible. Making crude or lame jokes on these are just pointless because of their insignificance.
Old November 22nd, 2007, 10:21 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Hey that's a passing grade right? Anything passing is always better than not passing. Please receive my congratulations.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General