Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:55 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Website Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
For some reason down at active users it says
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
"Richard+" What's with the plus sign?
A + means that that user is on your 'Buddy list'. You have obviously added yourself as a Buddy.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:58 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Yeah i couldnt access the site for several hours earlier today (8/3/09)

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 04:38 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
A + means that that user is on your 'Buddy list'. You have obviously added yourself as a Buddy.
I did it too.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 07:38 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I did it too.
I used to have myself as a buddy, but then I decided I didn't like me anymore.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 08:08 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

"I'm a Mog - half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend."
Old August 3rd, 2009, 08:14 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I did it too.
I used to have myself as a buddy, but then I decided I didn't like me anymore.
I put myself on my ignore list.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 08:20 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Easy enough to delete, but I just got 337 emails from Scapers letting me know about new posts in various topics. Wouldn't have been strange if I didn't check my email for weeks, but this was five minutes apart from when I last checked.

Again, no biggie, just an FYI.

-insert signature here-
Old August 3rd, 2009, 08:39 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Easy enough to delete, but I just got 337 emails from Scapers letting me know about new posts in various topics. Wouldn't have been strange if I didn't check my email for weeks, but this was five minutes apart from when I last checked.

Hey, did ya hear? They made a new post in the BoV thread, you'd better go check it out! Oh, and don't worry. I'll send you a writen copy to your inbox so you don't forget. Thank me later!
Old August 4th, 2009, 10:24 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:

That is pretty bizarre. If you happen to still have them, can you tell me if there were all dated today, or were they from the past?

I know it didn't happen to everyone, because it didn't happen to me and I have quite a few subscriptions setup.
Old August 4th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
Quote:

That is pretty bizarre. If you happen to still have them, can you tell me if there were all dated today, or were they from the past?

I know it didn't happen to everyone, because it didn't happen to me and I have quite a few subscriptions setup.
Jen it also happened to me here @ Scapers, and on another site that is hosted on the same server.

Most had a date range of 6/29-7/18

GAME OVER Moon Pie!

Last edited by Hahnarama; August 4th, 2009 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling
Old August 17th, 2009, 11:12 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

I've got a problem with putting map instructions in the downloads section. Every time I try to upload a file it thinks I left the file name text box empty, when I made a point of typing it in. It miraculously worked once, but ever since then it hasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old August 19th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I may have missed out on a thread or a post informing us of this, but has anyone noticed that a lot of threads have suddenly been deleted? In the 'Heroscape General Discussion', there used to be at least 100 pages of threads. Now, there are 20 pages. Is this just cutting down on all of the excess threads, because I believe it has happened everywhere, including the Hangout CoNs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online