Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 25th, 2009, 04:47 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker
Zamor Cannon!

First, I'll give you the backstory: I was digging through my old Bionicle bin and I found one of the shooter things that came with the Toa Inika and Piraka. I found the other one I had for the sake of the comparison photos.

Before and After

All I did was paint it and hot glue some Zamor Spheres into it.

Zamor Cannon in play at the Battle of Tioga:

I'm working on some abilities for it, during the Battle of Tioga it had a Range of 7 and Attack of 3. When attacking Soulborgs, it had an Attack of 5.

EDIT: A card!

C&C?

Last edited by Uchiha Blood; July 25th, 2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old July 25th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Zamor Cannon!

Thats a very good idea. Makes me wonder what I could do with the tons and tons of Legos (Bionicles too) I have . Way to use your resources.

Last edited by Warlord Alpha; July 25th, 2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old July 25th, 2009, 05:00 PM
http://www.wyoming.gov/

Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker Uchiha Blood knows what's in an order marker

Thank you, I intend to use all the tools and stuff that I got with the... I don't remember their names (the spider things)... to create some more cannons/other weapons...
Old July 25th, 2009, 10:29 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Hmmm...now I might have to raid CarnivalBoy's Bionicle bin for parts!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:44 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

I have one of those minigun thingys from the underwater toa sets (I have no clue what the names are anymore- too many sets lol)... Maybe I could try something similar with the minigun?

BTW great idea! Gonna (hopefully) make my own

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old July 26th, 2009, 01:05 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walrus King View Post
I have one of those minigun thingys from the underwater toa sets (I have no clue what the names are anymore- too many sets lol)... Maybe I could try something similar with the minigun?

Actually, they kinda look like weird crossbows. I bet you could do something cool with that. Make it look like one of those artillery-type crossbows, Ballista I think they are called.

If I had paint/other misc resources needed to do that, I totally would.
Old July 26th, 2009, 01:14 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:

Actually, they kinda look like weird crossbows. I bet you could do something cool with that. Make it look like one of those artillery-type crossbows, Ballista I think they are called.

You mean like this?

Old July 26th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Caster of Crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
You mean like this?

Yeah, thats pretty much exactly what I had in mind.

The bionicle part looks like a version of that, minus the string and the arrow.
Old July 26th, 2009, 04:11 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

I have a bunch of those, and want to try to make it so I can mount some on my castle battlements.
Old July 26th, 2009, 04:45 PM

Shermif knows what's in an order marker Shermif knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You mean like this?

I have those crossbow pieces as well, and I actually gave them Heroscape stats a while ago. Treated them like giant Wookie bowcasters. I can't find the card I made, but they cancelled all extra defense from height+special abilities, making them great castle siege weapons. Cool looking, too.
Old July 26th, 2009, 04:53 PM

The Walrus King is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermif View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You mean like this?

I have those crossbow pieces as well, and I actually gave them Heroscape stats a while ago. Treated them like giant Wookie bowcasters. I can't find the card I made, but they cancelled all extra defense from height+special abilities, making them great castle siege weapons. Cool looking, too.
Actually, the "miniguns" i was referring to are the Cordak blasters that came with the Mahri sets. (I couldn't remember their names at time of posting)

LOSE THE GAME
RULE 1: You are playing the game.
RULE 2: Whenever you think about the game, you lose.
RULE 3: Loss must be announced.

Congrats. You just lost game.
Old July 26th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

This is a very good thing. I might make a catapult one day so I can use it on a heroscape map.

I'm a F18, bro.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles