Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 30th, 2008, 09:12 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Ummm..."Shadow Babe" Sig?

I have noticed that some of us (me, Richard, maybe others) have had their sigs replaced with a woman's silhouette and the acronym B.A.S.S.

My question is, why?
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Ummm..."Shadow Babe" Sig?

Yeah, I noticed that as well... I was wondering about that. Admins? Any clues?

Grinnell College '16
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:17 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I have noticed that some of us (me, Richard, maybe others) have had their sigs replaced with a woman's silhouette and the acronym B.A.S.S.

My question is, why?
I probably would have left it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:19 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:

My question is, why?
Well, guido, I usually don't appreciate a naked woman hanging around my private space in any way, shape, or form.
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:26 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

I noticed that too. I thinks we have some hackers here.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:28 PM

Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker Mutt Lo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My question is, why?
Well, guido, I usually don't appreciate a naked woman hanging around my private space in any way, shape, or form.
i love it when naked women hang around my private space
Old November 30th, 2008, 09:52 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutt Lo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My question is, why?
i love it when naked women hang around my private space
I just noticed that, but I don't know what the deal is either.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Last edited by Richard; November 30th, 2008 at 10:06 PM.
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:07 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

The Nigh?

EDIT: I just checked where the picture came from (View image, and go to the site), and I almost gagged! I had the site open for about 7 seconds, and the fangirls almost suffocated me!!!
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:22 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Who the heck is David Cook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

GAH I'M SO EXCITED AND I DON'T KNOW WHY AND THAT JUST MAKES ME MORE EXCITED.

...wait, what?
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:25 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Quote:
Who the heck is David Cook?
I think he was an American Idle guy.

But anything that has "I *heart* somebody" to that extent is evil. Gah!!!!!
Old November 30th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What's the 'BASS' stand for? I notice that PK's is gone, can't people just delete it from the sig?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online