Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 11th, 2008, 04:57 PM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
If I could get them for the $6 price and sell for $10 to those not able to get the super discount it would probably be worth it. After sales tax and gas I think I could make a healthy 25%. That's better then my 401k is doing. :P

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old January 11th, 2008, 05:59 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
It was tough, but I passed on the Marvel sets. I just have no interest in them whatsoever. Does that make me a non-fan of Heroscape? I would hope not, hehehehe.....

-Ski
Old January 11th, 2008, 06:52 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamski
It was tough, but I passed on the Marvel sets. I just have no interest in them whatsoever. Does that make me a non-fan of Heroscape? I would hope not, hehehehe.....

-Ski
I doubt if I'll buy any even if I see them at this price. I might get one for the terrain though. I just don't like Marvel anything.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old January 11th, 2008, 07:25 PM

bigkat has disabled reputation
Well that worked out well. Got a couple of $6.24 Marvel sets plus a huge pile of cheap toys!
Old January 11th, 2008, 08:47 PM

Fatespuppet has disabled reputation
I guess I just find it hard to pass up the terrain for 6 bucks. If you don't like Marvel then just throw the figures and cards away. The dice, markers and terrain are all the same as regular HS. If you don't like the look of the terrain then it can always be filler underneath elevated terrain.

This is not the path I thought.
This is not the place I sought.
This is not the dream I bought,
just a fever of fate I've caught.
Old January 11th, 2008, 10:06 PM

darth_stalker Woo who?
I bought one for the terrain just because the asphalt looks really good mixed with the lava field terrain.

Help me doctor, I think I have hypochondria!
As the Chinese zombie said..."Blains!"
Old January 12th, 2008, 04:07 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbxfan
Picked up some marvelscapes if anyone is looking for some let me know. Not a big marvel fan myself but couldn't pass up the $6.24 price. That was all the heroscape my Target had outside of the full priced ROTV.
What are you asking for marvel?
Just the cost + shipping...I'll post in the traders area as I know this isn't the place for it. Also looking for wave 3 heros set which is the only set I'm missing...

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old January 12th, 2008, 08:59 PM

NFCfan has disabled reputation
I bought 3 Nakita packs for $2.24 each today at Target
Old January 12th, 2008, 09:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFCfan
I bought 3 Nakita packs for $2.24 each today at Target
You've done the Heroscape community a great service! Welcome to the site!

Nothing is ever put on sale around here. Ever. Not that the normal prices are bad, but it gets depressing when every other state has someone reporting a sale.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 12th, 2008, 11:46 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
$42.39 for RotV at my Target... before tax! ARGH!!!!!
Old January 13th, 2008, 03:31 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
I though I would try a little bargain hunting this morning & went to two Targets, both had several of each ms, but all at full price. The closest WM still had a few of both for $25 each...I picked up one RoTV there.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old January 13th, 2008, 04:38 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Pardon me if this has been mentioned, but I was wondering if anyone picked up any of the Siege tents at Target that a German company called Schleich produces. The scale looks a little large for Heroscape, but I couldn't pass them up for $6 apiece on clearance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales