Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 26th, 2007, 12:15 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!
I sell a lot on Amazon - beware returning to marketplace sellers.

They will likely charge a restocking fee (amazon encourages it) that in this case will be as much as MSRP on a pack.
Old December 26th, 2007, 04:51 PM

bigkat has disabled reputation
ugh...that's too bad. I'll have to find out what their restocking fees are.
Old December 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
That's a bummer, especially since your mom was just trying her best. Amazon tends to be hands off with their marketplace sellers. (Hey man, I only rent the store the meth lab was found in....) That kind of attitude. That said, if you are persistent and have a decent buying history, with few returns, they will put pressure on the seller to refund your money if you put the pressure on Amazon customer service. Make the point to Amazon that their name is being used by a storefront with unethical selling practices. It's a stretch but it works most of the time. Failing all else, have your mother dispute the charge as fraud for the overpricing and the CC merchant will definitely put the screws to the seller.
Old December 27th, 2007, 02:52 PM

bigkat has disabled reputation
I contacted both sellers. Both of them said that there will be no restocking fees. I just have to pay to ship the items back. Whew!
Old December 27th, 2007, 03:22 PM

jpat is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Glad that ended well.
Old December 27th, 2007, 03:56 PM

Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker Purplebeard knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat
I contacted both sellers. Both of them said that there will be no restocking fees. I just have to pay to ship the items back. Whew!
Excellent! Very happy to hear that worked out well for you and your mom. Good work.
Old December 27th, 2007, 04:03 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
Good, now educate her on shopwiki!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion