Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 6th, 2007, 10:08 AM

WestonWyse has disabled reputation
Man, what a sale. I just got three FotAK, a Heroes of Lindesfarme, and the first season of The Deadliest Catch (hey, it's a good show), after free shipping and signing up for their Visa card, for $46. Un-freaking-believable.

And shipping for me was $14.88 if it wasn't free. For $15, I'll wait the few extra days.
Old April 6th, 2007, 11:13 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Just ordered my two castles and wooden knob. Thanks!
Old April 6th, 2007, 01:19 PM

mrJLIEU has disabled reputation
Re: Call them up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat
I ordered 2 castles at $15.49 a couple of days ago. I just contacted Amazon and told them about the new price and they gave me a $6.40 credit to cover the price difference.
I'm glad I rechecked this thread. I ordered a couple a few days ago too, so I hope I can get that $6.40 credit as well. I will probably go towards buying another castle set.
Actually contacted them yesterday and received a total of around $17 credit (about $11 from my 17.79 order, and $6.40 from my 15.29 order). More than enough to buy ANOTHER one, xD.

Also, I've received all four of my FotA so far. So everything has been fulfilled for me a the moment. Last order was made around Mar 31 or Apr 1.
Old April 6th, 2007, 01:34 PM

TheDavisChanger has disabled reputation
Steals at Fred Meyer

For those of you who have a Fred Meyer's near you, I just picked up a Minute Men and Werewolves for $7.99 and the Lindesfarme expansion for $15.99. It would appear that they have the MS and Fortress Expansion on sale as well, but I forget the prices.

Get them while they're hot!
Old April 6th, 2007, 02:56 PM

Phloid_and_D-Man has disabled reputation
Looks like the deal's over. They have one more from an affiliated seller for $12.29 + $6.49 shipping. They put their primary price back up to $19.95 which is still a little cheaper than the standard Wal-Mart price. Free shipping still too, if you get something else to push it over the $25 mark.

We just got our set the other day and D-Man thinks it is the coolest thing since the master set.
Old April 6th, 2007, 03:06 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
The deal is over? Whew, I made it just in time.
Old April 6th, 2007, 04:20 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagyuninja
The deal is over? Whew, I made it just in time.
Same here... i got two last night!

it looks, tho, like they lowered the master set by 5 bucks... to $35. last night it was $40.

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old April 6th, 2007, 04:41 PM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Looks like I made it in just in time too, my wooden handle is shipping out today... *phew*

Oh and they added the other two things I put in for the free shipping too...

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany
Old April 6th, 2007, 05:04 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Guess I got the last 4 or something? it would only let me add 8 to the cart when I ordered, it said only 8 left. I originaly bought 8, but decided to cancel and get just 4.

I think they put stuff on sale when they are OUT of stock, and wondering if they should restock it. So if they sell a bunch cheap to test the demand, they go ahead and stock it or something.

They obviously did not have the ones I ordered in stock, since they are not shipping out until the 11th, and wont get to me till the 18th+...

I might be using these as tourney prizes... or maybe I will ebay them.
Old April 6th, 2007, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
I might be using these as tourney prizes... or maybe I will ebay them.
Or...you could lose all control when they get to your home, tear them open, and build an awesomely cool castle. We'll see how you hold up...

Edited for *gasp* spelling.
Old April 6th, 2007, 05:50 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
I rarely use the 2 castles I have... but its still tempting, 6 castles would be insane.
Old April 6th, 2007, 07:22 PM

bigkat has disabled reputation
I decided to order 2 more last night for a total of 4. Earlier in the day, they messed up on a separate order and gave me a $15 gift card as compensation. So I got my 4 castle sets for $35.

Not sure how to use all of them yet. I have a feeling the next map will probably end up looking like an apartment building with battlements or something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales