Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 5th, 2007, 01:57 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Thanks for keeping this updated and for finding a door knob at $.89. I ordered two more castles. Not sure what I'm going to do with them but how can you pass up 2 for $25...

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old April 5th, 2007, 02:32 PM

j-Bird is surprisingly tart
Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered myself two castles and one Laurey Au Natural Wood Mushroom 1-1/4-Inch Diameter Knob.
Old April 5th, 2007, 03:00 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Yeah, but is this one of those "they never get here" sales?
Old April 5th, 2007, 03:01 PM

mrJLIEU has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrJLIEU
Arghhh. Makes me want to order more...yet it might just "go down" some more, lol.
I couldn't resist .. $25 bucks for two castles shipped is awesome.
Haha, it may just be me mainly because:

1. I had bought 2 at the 17.79 price...since that was quite a 'deal'.

2. Upon discovering the even better deal at 15.29, I just couldn't resist and got 2 more.

3. And...WOW, look at this! 12.29! An EVEN BETTER deal...in the span of like 8 days from my first purchase. You're right, I can hardly resist this deal...but....spending more....before I know it, I might just become $10 lol. An even better better deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Yeah, but is this one of those "they never get here" sales?
Actually, I made my first order on the 27th of Mar and received it sometime around Apr 1st or 2nd with the free shipping. Castle box was a little dented in (like stuff from Amazon always are) but everything was superb. Only thing is the non-stop price reductions every 3-4 days. Lol.
Old April 5th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Does anyone know how much shipping is without the bonus?

Grinnell College '16
Old April 5th, 2007, 08:33 PM

bigkat has disabled reputation
Call them up

I ordered 2 castles at $15.49 a couple of days ago. I just contacted Amazon and told them about the new price and they gave me a $6.40 credit to cover the price difference.
Old April 5th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Yeah I just picked up one castle set for $12 & a CD for free shipping...
Old April 6th, 2007, 12:16 AM

Sir-Myst-of-Bute has disabled reputation
I just ordered one castle, Soulborgs and Warriors and Soulborgs for free shipping. HOOORAY!
Old April 6th, 2007, 12:22 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir-Myst-of-Bute
I just ordered one castle, Soulborgs and Warriors and Soulborgs for free shipping. HOOORAY!
Shoot...I have an extra wave 5 Soulborgs I'm looking to trade for the w6 zombies. Isn't there a dedicated "trading" thread around here somewhere?
Old April 6th, 2007, 01:39 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Re: Call them up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat
I ordered 2 castles at $15.49 a couple of days ago. I just contacted Amazon and told them about the new price and they gave me a $6.40 credit to cover the price difference.
I'm glad I rechecked this thread. I ordered a couple a few days ago too, so I hope I can get that $6.40 credit as well. I will probably go towards buying another castle set.
Old April 6th, 2007, 02:20 AM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
My .89 cent knob shipped but not the fortresses...maybe backordered now...just a heads up if you haven't placed an order i'd do so soon if this is any indication of how fast they are selling. It doesn't say they have canceled the order rather that they will ship at a later unspecified time as the product becomes available.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old April 6th, 2007, 05:13 AM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Does anyone know how much shipping is without the bonus?
My shipping showed up as $11.xx when i didn't choose the free option

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales