Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 31st, 2019, 07:56 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Demona - Initial Playtesting

Okay, cool! I'll make that change tomorrow and do the Competitive Checklist under the assumption of that change.

My Family's Classic Customs
- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old July 31st, 2019, 08:03 PM
Not Citrus

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Competitive Checklist:

Does the design disrupt opponent's Order Markers in a way that offers a net gain in turns taken with strong figures versus the turns your opponent can take with strong figures (Ozymandias, Joker (I), Meteorite)?

Yes, but once per game and in direct proportion to the number of Order Markers you mass on her.

Does the design offer auto-wounding that either doesn't require taking turns or is otherwise extremely efficient (War Machine, Jason Voorhees, Cosmic Cube)?

Not without use of spells that don't yet exist, and even then only once per game.

Does the design immobilize figures or prevent turn-taking (Blob, Spider-Girl, Diablo, Green Lantern Alan)?

Not without use of spells, and then only once.

Does the design move opponent's figures in a way that's easy to pull off and can move figures multiple spaces in multiple directions (Graviton, Magneto, Vulture)?

No

Does the design allow for moving friendly figures without taking turns, or for moving 2+ friendly figures while still taking a turn (Martian Manhunter [I], Green Lantern John, Angel)?

No.

Does the figure allow for two figures, one of them being a wide range of possible figures, to both attack on a single Order Marker (Zombie, Robot, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel, Rocket [II], Martian Manhunter [II], Nebula, Baby Groot, Havok)?

No

Does the design offer any sort of passive boost outside of a narrow set of figures (Star-Lord, Sage, Brainiac 5, Captain America, Batman [III])?

No

Does the design help keep your allies alive just by being nearby (Daring
Decoy, Aaron Cash, Jocasta, Weather Wizard)?

No

Is it OK for the design to have defensive abilities that could make it essentially unkillable in some matchups or endgame situations (Cosmic Cube, Healing Factor, Master Martial Artist)?

N/A

If the figure has auto-destroy powers or powers that can force the opponent's figures to attack each other, are they balanced for strong opposing figures and/or boosts that can make the powers more reliable (Puppet Master, Psycho-Man, Enchantress)?

N/A

Is the figure likely to earn its value many times over by either running out alone at the start of a battle (pre-eval Crow, Solomon Grundy) or by sitting in the startzone until the end of a battle (Arnim Zola, Silk Spectre)?

Maybe? Resurrection kind of encourages the first one, but it only works once per round on a 16+, so it's not reliable, and Arcane Plot encourages you to pick your time to use her.

Will synergies in the design create concerns for future designs (Mad Thinker, pre-eval Enchantress, Star-Lord)?

Doubt it.

Does the design combo particularly well with one of the design concerns above (Magma)?

Don't believe so.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old August 6th, 2019, 06:53 PM
Not Citrus

Okay, here's Demona's first test:

Name Of The Playtest Unit: Demona

Army Test 1
Map: Isenfell (no glyphs, normal snow, normal ice)
Armies:
Demona (290), Star-Lord, Noob Saibot, Shadow Wraith, Crimson Bands of Cyttorak (830 points)

vs.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, Casey Jones (830 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Are we happy with my suggestion to change her resurrection to be a little bit more like Nitro?

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old August 6th, 2019, 06:56 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just learned we did Nitro! I'll try to look and comment after dinner here ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting. What if the resurrection was immediate? Like she's destroyed and then you place her right back on that space? Or is that unthematic?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 10:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you put a marker on the space where she was destroyed, I'd be fine with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 7th, 2019, 05:11 AM
Not Citrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That's how Nitro works (well, not on his card, but there's an optional marker in his thread for doing that). That's my preferred direction.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:27 PM
Not Citrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
That's how Nitro works (well, not on his card, but there's an optional marker in his thread for doing that). That's my preferred direction.
Can I get approval on moving forward like this for Test Two? Not sure when I'll do it, but I don't want to be left hanging.

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:32 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You may have my Yea, of course, but you might want to tag the other Heroes.

Quote:
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:39 PM
Not Citrus

@japes @johnny139 @Karat @Soundwarp SG-1

- Suicidium Scourge
=====================
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:49 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nitro makes thematic sense since he's kind of disipated into the area. Demona, however would still be there just dead. But since we don't have a "lay the figure on it's side in the space" mechanic, I guess the marker option works.

I'm not against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old August 7th, 2019, 04:52 PM

Laying the figure on its side might actually be better. Then we don't have to worry about accounting for if someone moves onto that space.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library