Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cyclops (Scott Summers) (II) (Public Play)

240 puts him at the same cost as Dredd. Are we sure he is that good?
Old August 12th, 2018, 03:49 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly you could probably go 260 even.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2018, 04:32 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Not quite sure I’m following.
Old August 15th, 2018, 04:55 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Sent from Eric:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cyclops II

Army Test
Map: Under the El v3.0
Units: Cyclops II, Wolverine, Pyro, Firestar, Jean Grey, and Blob vs Amanda Waller, Deadshot, Katana, Vulture, Sandman, Harley Quinn(180) and Cheetah

Summary of the game:
Rd 1: Amanda Waller activates Katana and Deadshot who fire at Cyclops from range and gives him a quick 2 wounds. Cyclops moves out at takes a range shot at Deadshot and misses, then moves Firestar and Wolverine out. Waller activates Deadshot who give Cyclops another wound. Vulture comes out and miss a shot at Firestar. Cyclops misses again at range, Pyro and Firestar move. Waller's troops miss a couple of shots. Cyclops puts a wound on Katana from range. Pryo puts another wound on Katana with Engulf and 2 wounds to take her out from an attack. Blob moves out.
Rd2: Cyclops moves out, Firestar attacks with her Special Attack and rolls a total of 6 skulls, killing both Vulture and Deadshot who blank on their rolls. Wolverine moves. Waller activates Sandman who engages Wolverine and puts 1 wound on him, and Harley Quinn who attacks Wolverine from range, does 1 wound and removes the X order marker. Wolverine Attacks Sandman and does 1 wound. Waller has Sandman attack Wolverine again and misses, Harley Quinn attack Wolverine from range and does 1 wound and removes the 3 order marker. Waller goes again with Wolverine missing markers, Sandman and Cheetah both miss attacks on Wolverine.
Rd3: Waller has Sandman attack Wolverine and he does 5 wounds killing him loosing the 1st and 2nd order marker. The rest of the round is a bunch of misses, except Sandman puts another wound on Cyclops, leaving him with 1 life left.
Rd4: X-men team wins initiative with Cyclops bonus help of +3 to roll. Cyclops puts 2 more wounds on Sandman but Pyro and Blob both miss. Waller has Sandman attack and kill Cyclops. Sandman and Harley Quinn take out Pyro. Another round where the X-men team only get one turn.
Rd5: Waller's team kills Jean Grey, and put 3 wounds on Blob. Firestar kills Harley Quinn.
Rd6: Blob dies to wounds from Sandman. Sandman take 1 more wound. Cheetah pounces on Firestar and kills her to end the game.

Who won? Amanda Waller's Suicide Squad
List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Amanda Waller - full life
Sandman - 3 life
Cheetah - full life

Army Test
Map: Under the El v3.0
Units: Cyclops II, Wolverine, Pyro, Firestar, Jean Grey, and Blob vs Kingpin II(230), Intergang Agents x2, Scorpion, Vulture, Cheetah and Winter Soldier

Summary of the game:
Rd 1: Winter Soldier picks Wolverine as Mark. Intergang moves out, misses a range shot at Wolverine. Cyclops moves out and kills an Intergang from range. Wolverine and Pyro move out. Vulture moves out. Cyclops put a wound on Vulture from range, Wolverine moves and Pyro uses Special Attack and misses 2 Intergang Agents. Winter Soldier Attack Wolverine rolls 6 skulls and does 5 wounds. Wolverine engages Winter Soldier does 4 wounds on 3 attacks and removes two wounds.
Rd 2: Cyclops reveals x-marker and wins initiative needing the +6 bonus to roll. Cyclops misses an Intergang from range. Wolverine attacks and kills Winter Soldier. Pyro moves. Winter Soldier had 1st order marker. Cyclops Attacks and kills Intergang from range. Wolverine moves and engages Kingpin and Cheetah(mistake made here, Wolverine is now out of sight of Cyclops), Pyro is able to attack 6 enemies with hi special attack, killing 2 Intergang agents, putting 1 wound on Scorpion, and 3 wounds on Cheetah. Scorpion engages Pyro and Cyclops and put 1 wound on Pyro from height. Cyclops misses attack on Scorpion, Pyro leaves engagement and takes a wound. No other mutants in sight. Cheetah stealth leaps/pounce on Pyro and kills him.
Rd 3: Wolverine attacks Kingpin twice and does 4 wounds. Scorpion takes height and attacks Cyclops doing 1 wound. Firestar flys over and does her special attack on scorpion, doing 2 wounds on five skulls. Scorpion attack Cyclops again doing 1 wound. Cyclops takes height on Scorpion and inflicts 2 wounds, Firestar finishes Scorpion off with her special attack. Scorpion rolled zero shields on last 2 rolls. Cheetah attack Wolverine and misses.
Rd 4: The last 2 Intergang Agents move in to attack Firestar from range each putting 1 wound on her. Cyclops moves to gain line of sight on Wolverine and attacks an Intergang agent from range killing it, Wolverine attacks and kills Kingpin, Firestar attacks and kills last Agent. Vulture attacks from range with height but misses. Cyclops attacks Vulture from range and misses, Wolverine attacks Cheetah, rolls one skull, but Cheetah blanks with her 1 dice roll and dies. Cheetah had 3rd order marker, so no turn. Cyclops attacks Cyclops attacks Vulture from range does 1 wound. Jean Grey flys out, Firestar flys up to Vulture level.
Rd 5. Vulture somehow survives a full round without taking a wound while dealing 1 to Cyclops.
Rd 6. Firestar deals 2 wounds to finally kill Vulture.
Game Over.

Who won? X-men Team won.
List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Cyclops 2 life left
Firestar 2 life left
Full Blob
Fully healed up Wolverine (had 5 wounds at one time)
Full Jean Grey

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: At 240 points I felt like this version of Cyclops offered enough difference for the first one to justify the increase in points. The increase of life and defense do not make him overpowered. In most cases I would draft this Cyclops of the 1st or Prof X.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I liked playing with this unit quite a bit. I will say that it took mme a few rounds in Game 1 to figure out the best way to use him. I think you almost have to pair him up with mutants who have range. Also being aware of line of sight with teammates is big. Its tough to run someone out like Wolverine get him to engage but then not be able to attack. Sometimes this would have to happen twice before he gets in close to another figure. Finding the right balance of order markers on Cyclops and other figures take playing with him a few times but once you figure it out it can be deadly. In game two the Kingpin team got bonuses of move, attack and defense but usually one attack. getting two or three attacks, or more with a wounded Wolverine can really be a game swinger. I never was in a good position to use his Special Attack. The Tactical Initiative ability can into use a few times and once revealed an order marker. It would have been used more without Wolverine on the team. I noticed that I need more mutants, I didn't have a large selection. Next time I might proxy some.
Looks like the games were a bit mismatched on points, Cyclops' army was 1,105 and Waller's army was 1,135. So Cyclops was essentially tested at 270 there.

In game 2 Cyclops' army was again 1,105, and Kingpin's team was 1,120, so Cyclops was tested at 255.

Otherwise, test results look good.

I'd say once Scape gets his tests in we should be good to talk final points. I'd be fine if we bump to 250, but if he wins both of Scape's decisively, we may just want to cut his life down to 4 and drop back a little on points before that ceiling gets too high.
Old August 15th, 2018, 05:04 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good. This is what I was saying about 260.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2018, 05:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I plan to get the second game run tonight. The first game was fairly in Cyclops' favor. I'm running against two Mutant teams (one Professor X, one Outcasts).

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 15th, 2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ericth74 needs to work on formatting.
I used to have the same problem. I have to Quote a post and then paste in my report to make it work for some reason.
Old August 15th, 2018, 05:13 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I quote the post, then "Go Advanced." Once in the advanced window, I click the A/A in the top right corner to switch the form to the version with all the [quotes][spoilers]'n'things and copy that straight over onto a Word document. That way, I can fill out the form as I go along and it'll format perfectly in my eventual post.

Old August 15th, 2018, 05:15 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post

---
Looks like the games were a bit mismatched on points, Cyclops' army was 1,105 and Waller's army was 1,135. So Cyclops was essentially tested at 270 there.

In game 2 Cyclops' army was again 1,105, and Kingpin's team was 1,120, so Cyclops was tested at 255.

Otherwise, test results look good.

I'd say once Scape gets his tests in we should be good to talk final points. I'd be fine if we bump to 250, but if he wins both of Scape's decisively, we may just want to cut his life down to 4 and drop back a little on points before that ceiling gets too high.
So he won at 255 and lost big at 270. Seems like we are narrowing in...

For your last part...Cutting his life to 4 and lowering the points works for me...as long as he doesn't drop below 215 I think we are good. I like a gap between the two Cyclops figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old August 15th, 2018, 05:16 PM

We should remember that this thread is public and @Ericth74 can chime in freely.
I agree japes, a gap makes one strictly not an obvious choice over the other.

Old August 15th, 2018, 05:19 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Scape, you want to just run the 2nd game(and possibly a 3rd if you're up for it) at 230 with 4 life then? I don't want to keep pushing the points if that's the direction we seem to be headed.
Old August 15th, 2018, 05:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Lower points means more Mutants in my army... I love my Mutant armies. With all our Mutant and anti-Mutant figures you can play different combos for ages and not get bored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library