Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 31st, 2018, 05:28 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hela (Public Playtest)

Yeah, I'll have everything up in another hour or two. Sorry, having a birthday and a promotion to Sidekick in the same weekend kind of got me behind.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 31st, 2018, 05:32 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

All good, I was just checking.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:02 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Hela @500 points

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Hela, Warriors Three, Sif (1650) vs Professor X, Angel (Warren), Armor, Jubilee, Jean Grey, Strong Guy, Polaris, Cable, Deadpool, Hydra Bob (1650)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Hela, Enchantress (II), Executioner (1200) vs Fantastic Four, Aurora (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Dominant performance in that first game, but that was mainly down to the Warriors Three going on a tear. In game two, she managed to eke out a very impressive come-from-behind victory, but that was with some great luck.

I could see her cost come up from 500, but that'll depend on her performance over more games than just these two.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:25 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome!

Thanks for running the tests. I wouldn't be surprised if she came up a hair from 500 if we get another dominant set. She's at least living up to her power level and point value, which for an Event Hero is absolutely important IMO. So an extra 20-30 points is certainly fine if that's what feels reasonable when all is said and done. We'll have to see what Soundwarp comes up with, and that can be our deciding factor.

Apart from point value, anything concern you? Do we feel comfortable with just point adjustments to wrap this up if Soundwarp's tests don't have any alarms from a mechanical standpoint?
Old February 2nd, 2018, 12:31 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

She's definitely scary as hel, but nothing felt mechanically wrong to me. I'm comfortable with floating the points upward as needed to hit the right balance.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:11 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah it would help if I remembered to actually post my tests after I finished writing them, sorry about that.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Hela @500 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Ragnarok and Roll: Hela (500), Enchantress II (330), Balder (420), Destroyer Armor (460)- 1710 total vs Earth's Mightiest Heroes: Ms Marvel (350), Thor (430), Captain America C3G (240), Bucky (60), Vision (285), Scarlet Witch (285), Ant-Man (Pym) (30), Fire Ant Swarm x3 (30)- 1710 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Hela on Wheels: Hela (500), Heimdall (390), Asgardian Warrior x2 (380), Skrull Infiltrator x4 (40)- 1310 total vs Fantastic Five: Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Silver Surfer (400), She Hulk (310), Iceman (150)- 1310 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: She's pretty juicy, but she has a step price tag to match. I wouldn't mind seeing a 20-30 point bump or so just to cover for how swingy all her powers are (if she goes on a hot streak the other team is really feeling it) and to give her a bit of room for future support for her to be added without worry.

My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:12 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Thanks for the tests! What's interesting is that bringing Invisible Woman back as a Thrall would get rid of her Adventurer class, so she'd only get a defense of 2. An interesting trade-off.

Sounds like she's pretty close to where she needs to be point wise, and her power and mechanics are fun, working well, but a small point bump to be safe is a good idea.

She went 5-4 overall, and her damage was always decent. I'll say a 30 25 point bump just to be on the safe side with her potential is fair.

I propose a vote to move to Final Editing at 525.
@Ronin
@johnny139
@japes
@Yodaking

Last edited by Arkham; February 2nd, 2018 at 02:59 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:35 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post

Thanks for the tests! What's interesting is that bringing Invisible Woman back as a Thrall would get rid of her Adventurer class, so she'd only get a defense of 2. An interesting trade-off.
Yeah, Sue really isn't the best pick for Thrallatizing because of that. Still, it's either two extra defense or attacks going at someone not Hela, which is fine with me. She made a better pick than Reed as his Cyberclaw thing just isn't that helpful when Hela wants to be in peoples faces for the double skulls, and I didn't want to get greedy and hope I got She-Hulk or something.

The big thing to me with the Resurrection (when Hela is on the front-lines anyway) is it's usually better to take a so-so Resurrection now than try to hope for the perfect one later on. Like yeah, swiping She-Hulk would have been great, but if Hela dies before you can do that (which she did) then you've just wasted points on a power you didn't use and left life points on her card you could have had on the field.

My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:40 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Re: The Book of Hela (Vote for Final Editing)

Absolutely agree. I’m sure we’ve all swung for the fences, when it ultimately ended up costing us. Seems like everyone dug her so I’m quite happy with how she’s turned out. Somewhere down the line I’d hope to see a Thrall army for her to round out a 1,000-1,200 point army.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:48 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Yeah, I quite like design. Excited to see what will come out Thrall wise in the future. Glad the tests were of use, I like to make sure I earn my 2 points

My Etsy Store
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:58 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Actually, doing a little bit of forward thinking/planning, it may be best to finalize her at 525 so we have a nice number for the Thralls to fill out an eventual army. They can end in a 5 to better encourage that. Say they come in at 215(Asgardians Warriors are 190 so it seems reasonably close), Hela + 5 Thralls makes a 1600 point army.

I have updated my proposal.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:32 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like the ending in 5 idea, she seems like someone who doesn't play all that well with others for the most part. Plus the Thralls ending in a 5 will be a nice touch. Both of those last tests seems pretty close and down to the wire though so I'm not sure she really needed a 25 point bump. I guess at 500 points, another 25 isn't really going to break your army though so if the LD is happy then yea.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library