Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 15th, 2015, 03:30 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sersi (Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sersi

Army Test
Map: Green Lantern (Mogo)
Units: Baron Heinrich Zemo, Red Skull (C3G), Sersi, Doctor Octopus, Super-Ape (Peotor), Blob, Skrull Infiltrator (1400) vs Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer (1400)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Sersi, Blob, Electro, Star-Lord (1000) vs Mystique II, Destiny, Magneto II, Quicksilver, Blink, Skrull Infiltrator (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: This is a toughie. She's bound to play swingy on a scale I'm not used to seeing. (A 200 point unit that plays a little up or down isn't quite the same as what Sersi does) I think she could maybe come down to ~430, because she doesn't handle pressure well and she really sucks up your Order Markers. I could see her flying as-is, though.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I wasn't really sure what to expect with Sersi, given how much power she's packing. I like what you've done with her, though. She's a very unique kind of centerpiece unit.
I think staying the course (or possibly a point drop to 440) is in the cards here.
Old April 16th, 2015, 11:05 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Well charging the FF early was probably a mistake (as even Ronin admits), and that's a nasty team with Surfer. With a solid win in the other game, I wouldn't be too quick to lower her cost. Much more encouraging results than before though!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 16th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I think this is the right power-level for her. Only question is pricing, but I'm pretty set on staying where she is.
Old April 17th, 2015, 07:28 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sersi (Design Phase)

MATTER MANIPULATION 5
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with Sersi, you may roll 5 combat dice. For each shield rolled, you may deal place a Wound Marker on to or remove a Wound Marker from the Army Card of a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Sersi.

TELEKINETIC TOSS 11
After moving and before attacking, you may choose either Sersi or a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Sersi. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is placed, you may roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. Placed figures do will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

REGENERATION
Instead of attacking with Sersi, roll one combat die for each Wound Marker on this card. For each skull rolled, you may remove a Wound Marker from this card.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old April 18th, 2015, 06:45 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Sersi (450), Magneto (I, 310), Blob (165), Jubilee (60) (985) VS Professor Xavier (220), Blink (145), Jean Grey (180), Dazzler (100), Cyclops (190), Spider-Girl (140) (975)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 2 wounds to Jean, 4 to Cyclops, 4 to Blink, 3 to Dazzler, 4 to Spider-Girl.
Matter Manipulation 5: 4 times used; 2 shields, 2 inflicted (Xavier), 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 11: 6 out of 9 rolls; 4 wounds (2 to Xavier, 1 to Dazzler, 1 to Cyclops).
Regeneration: 4 times used; 14 skulls out of 19 dice.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Sersi (450), Magneto (I, 310), Blob (165), Jubilee (60) (985) VS Professor Xavier (220), Banshee (160), Jean Grey (180), Dazzler (100), Cyclops (190), Spider-Girl (140) (990)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 4 wounds to Banshee, 4 to Jean.
Matter Manipulation 5: 0 times used; 0 shields, 0 inflicted, 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 11: 2 out of 4 rolls; 1 wounds (1 to Xavier).
Regeneration: 2 times used; 4 skulls out of 9 dice.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Sersi (450), Ms Marvel (350), Blob (165), (965) VS Gorilla City Warriors x4 (500), Super-Ape (Mikhlo; 200), Solovar (260) (960 points)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 1 wound to Mikhlo, .
Matter Manipulation 5: 0 times used; 0 shields, 0 inflicted, 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 11: 3 out of 9 rolls; 1 wounds.
Regeneration: 6 times used; 17 skulls out of 28 dice.

Spoiler Alert!

FINAL THOUGHTS: I was initially worried that the changes were not going to be enough to balance Sersi, but the second and third games changed my mind. She’s still a powerhouse with very potent powers, but she’s not quite as strong as before (or as weak as some of the previous versions). The part that makes her tricky to balance is also the part that I think will end up balancing her in the end: she’s very swingy. A few solid rolls in the right spot, and she’ll dominate, miss a couple opportunities with her though, and she might be toast. I think we’re on the right track now.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 18th, 2015, 07:29 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I think our results have been pretty consistent on that track. You can do some real damage with her, but eventually her streak always runs out. It's a matter of whether that'll be sooner or later, and how to best exploit her powers when she's hanging around.

We're pretty close to her being at an acceptable level, I think... but we don't have 100% usable mini pics yet, anyways, so no harm in waiting on some more.
Old April 18th, 2015, 08:01 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm almost done with my third test for her. I should get the results posted some time tomorrow.
Old April 19th, 2015, 04:35 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Army Test
Units: Sersi, Blob, Starlord, Mentallo (1000) Vs Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch(Johnny), Thing (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Sersi, Blob, Zombie, Jean Grey, Brother Voodoo, Trapster (1200) Vs Cable, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Titanium Man, Pyro (1200)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Sersi, Blob, Zombie, Purple Man (900) Vs Daredevil, Robin, Batman II, Black Canary, Green Arrow (Oliver), 2xKiller Bee (900)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She feels based at 450. Sometimes she'll earn more than her cost and sometimes less. I would definitely draft her as is.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She's definitely fun to play and alters your opponent's strategy but if you aren't paying attention to how much life she has left she can fall before you expect her to as happened in game 3.There were a few times where she missed some key Matter Manipulation rolls. Combining her with Zombie, Blob and Maybe even Starlord cold be a potent combo. I think she's perfect as is.
Old April 19th, 2015, 04:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Awesome. So, with the current version, she's 3-5, which suggests to me a slight drop in Points to 440. But our testers (namely TB and Karat) are on the side of 450, and I'm always happy to err on the side of caution, particularly with the potential she has.

So, to make it formal, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO FINAL EDITING!
Old April 19th, 2015, 05:12 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sersi (VOTE for Final Editing)

yea to editing

See my suggestions above

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old April 19th, 2015, 05:13 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 19th, 2015, 05:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Whoops, missed that post entirely, SirG. Second post updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library