Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old July 11th, 2014, 05:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2014 Events are up!!!!!!

I got my GenCon badge and tickets in the mail today!

WOOHOO!
Old July 11th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sweet. Only one ticket left for Casual Play. Extremely impressive.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 15th, 2014, 10:02 AM

Nero is surprisingly tart

Can someone clarify the special rules for Capture the Flag and Treasure Quest? I love the idea of the Run the Gauntlet event, but I think my army would be more effective if I knew how to prepare for those two games.
Old July 15th, 2014, 10:56 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Can someone clarify the special rules for Capture the Flag and Treasure Quest? I love the idea of the Run the Gauntlet event, but I think my army would be more effective if I knew how to prepare for those two games.
Capture the flag: there will be a single space, just outside each player's startzone, that is designated their "flag". If a figure ends a turn UNENGAGED on their opponent's flag, that player wins the game.

Treasure Quest: There will be 5 treasure glyphs scattered around the map. As soon as all of them have been REVEALED, then the player who controls more treasure glyphs (on hero's cards) wins the game. If the count is even (say, one treasure glyph is destroyed or dropped and each player has two) then you keep going until it's not tied.

In both cases, you can also win by destroying your opponent's army, like a regular game of Heroscape.
Old July 15th, 2014, 03:30 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
The events for Heroscape are 63% sold. If that number doesn't change by the time Gencon rolls around we are going to have to significantly reduce our offering next year. Please sign up for events! or talk your friends in to signing up for events!!!!!

We have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you awesome prizes like the custom dice and Heroscape T-shirts. There are more prizes but we won't be able to reveal them all until Gencon.
We are up to 70% as of today. Let's keep them coming!
Old July 18th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

:Wipes dust and cobwebs off of self: We'll be entering "Heroes Only", "Lightweight", and "Monster Mash". Hope to see some old faces,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old July 18th, 2014, 12:26 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness stay_golden_PONYBOY wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shirts are at the printer. Win one before the con here:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...28#post1954428

Old July 18th, 2014, 02:57 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
We are also sharing HQ table and power drop with Heroscapers so the Summoner Wars events will be right there next to the 'scape events; together again like a big happy family.
Just wanted to update this here: This requested accommodation was not granted by Gen Con (nor communicated back to me) so the Summoner Wars events are apparently not near the 'Scape events.

My apologies for the confusion.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 18th, 2014 at 02:58 PM. Reason: I shoudl have known...my mistake for thinking they would do what they said they would do
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:21 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
We are also sharing HQ table and power drop with Heroscapers so the Summoner Wars events will be right there next to the 'scape events; together again like a big happy family.
Just wanted to update this here: This requested accommodation was not granted by Gen Con (nor communicated back to me) so the Summoner Wars events are apparently not near the 'Scape events.

Well that just sucks.
Old July 18th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Well that just sucks.
Actually upon further investigation it may not be that bad. We will let you know when we know.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old July 18th, 2014, 05:58 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Yeah, looks like I misunderstood the layout.

Sumoner Wars: Hall E : Green : 26--29
Heroscapers: Hall C : Heroscapers : HQ

Above is the only image I could find that might help. I am still not sure how close the two groups will be to each other.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 18th, 2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: I guess I just cross my fingers and hope that got it right
Old July 18th, 2014, 07:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Heh. Hall E is where the Adventure Time: Card Wars is at.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con