Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 18th, 2014, 10:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 12 - ROUND 3

Soundwarp and I will probably be playing at around 8PM Mountain tonight. I reccommend checking out the link just to see Soundwarp's Bert and Ernie mods on the zombie hulks.
Old March 18th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Ixe & I will be playing tomorrow night at 8:00 EST. I picked my armies; he hasn't chosen which to use yet.

Old March 19th, 2014, 12:18 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I ended the most snakebitten run of my Heroscape career with a win over SSG1. 7 Mohicans and Brave Arrow are now walking the rails to Terminus.

Stats:

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 19th, 2014, 11:40 AM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ummm...When I click on my game with Foudzing it's giving me an error (and something about Hostgator). Anyone on the online team know why?

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; March 19th, 2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Hostgator, sorry not Rapidgator
Old March 19th, 2014, 11:53 AM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

This is the app that is hosted on those servers, we have no control over that. You will have to just keep trying till it comes back up. Nothing we can do

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 19th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

The hosting server is having issues (first time in years; only a handful of times in the 10+ years that I have been hosting sites there). I have a support ticket open with the admins, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

I will keep you posted...

UPDATE: And, we are back online.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; March 19th, 2014 at 02:22 PM. Reason: PS-a fistful of C notes will help to grease the support pipes. hint hint :)
Old March 19th, 2014, 02:03 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It works now! But I only have 30 minutes until I leave for Louisana until tomorrow night and it appears Foudzing won't show (probably got confused by DST again).

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old March 19th, 2014, 06:03 PM

Hello everyone,

In response to criticism, as well as in recognition of the fact that we might see too many early round rematches of recent events if we don't change things, we're announcing a change to how we pair players in the first two rounds of online events.

The new pairing rules for the first two rounds are as follows:
  • Sort players by record. (i.e. In round 2, 1-0s play 1-0s and 0-1s play 0-1s. If there is an odd number of 1-0s, the middle-ranked 0-1 will be paired with the 1-0s. If a 0-0 or 0-1 player receives a bye this player will be drawn from the middle of that tier as well.)
  • In each tier, the top half of the players, by ranking, will be placed in one pool of players. The bottom half of the players by ranking will be placed in a second pool of players.
  • Players from the higher-ranked pool will then be randomly assigned matchups against players from the lower-ranked pool.
  • If players are matched up who have played each other in the last two events, they will be re-paired. (e.g. In season 13, you will not play anyone in the first two rounds who you played in seasons 11 or 12.)
In rounds 3 and 4, players who are still in contention will be paired "NCAA style", with top seeds playing bottom seeds (with strength of schedule having more weight than ranking), while players who have been eliminated (i.e. no way to get to 3 wins) will be paired "ladder style" against the adjacent seed.

Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

Last edited by dok; March 19th, 2014 at 07:11 PM.
Old March 19th, 2014, 09:48 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Just finished a fun game with Ixe, though I lost. I won the first init and hit TKN with double RTTGSAs for 3 wounds, but he burned Kelda immediately afterwards. Ixe did a great job of keeping my Thralls away from TKN, and I messed up a couple OM placements. Nick hopped around the board turning Grubs into Thralls and eventually killing TKN, but taking a few wounds and losing all of my Thralls in the process. Eventually I was forced to make some dangerous plays (including taking 5 leaving engagement attacks) with Nick which came really close to working, but the final double 5v4 on WSG only got 3/4 wounds, so she was able to finish him off.

Old March 20th, 2014, 11:38 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Kinseth and I are going now.

ScapeRaider is Fen Hydra...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:43 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Just finished a fun game with Ixe, though I lost. I won the first init and hit TKN with double RTTGSAs for 3 wounds, but he burned Kelda immediately afterwards. Ixe did a great job of keeping my Thralls away from TKN, and I messed up a couple OM placements. Nick hopped around the board turning Grubs into Thralls and eventually killing TKN, but taking a few wounds and losing all of my Thralls in the process. Eventually I was forced to make some dangerous plays (including taking 5 leaving engagement attacks) with Nick which came really close to working, but the final double 5v4 on WSG only got 3/4 wounds, so she was able to finish him off.
That was a good game indeed. The Glyph of Kelda saved my Tor-Kul-Na and allowed him to aggressively Trample Stomp and attack through the thralls. After Nicky brought the Hivelord down, I was struggling to move my nagrubs to try to lure Nicky in to attack while allowing Wo-Sa-Ga to then be able to move and attack him the following turn.

awesomeunleashed managed to keep the speedy undead duke on the outskirts and prevented my hivelord from closing with him, however. I tried to tie him down with the Nagrubs to in the meanwhile but he made the bold move to take 3 LEA's to keep away from the hivelord, only taking two wounds and managing to barely keep alive. The next turn he did so again, risking 2 LEA's and surviving with only one wound to keep in the fight.

At this point, I was using my fully healed Wo-Sa-Ga to eat my own nagrubs just to stop them from becoming fuel for Nicky. Any thralls raised were quickly finished by either the hivelord or the nagrubs. Finally he made his stand on the hivelord and took two attacks from height against it. The first attack struck for merely one wound with the next attack rolling 3 skulls. I misclicked the defense and rolled only 3 shields and came up with 0 defense. One shy, and agreeing that clicking again for 4 would be unfair, I rolled the last defense die to have it fortunately turn up a shield (fortunately for me, at least). Boosted by the glyph of Ulaniva, Wo-Sa-Ga munched on a nagrub to climb back to only 2 wounds and finished Nicholas Ensenwein's remaining life with her massive attack of 7 (I think I had rolled 4 skulls).

Great game, awesomeunleahsed, and very well played. You were making some bold moves, but those were the moves you needed to make. Best of luck to you for your future matches.
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Hello everyone,

In response to criticism, as well as in recognition of the fact that we might see too many early round rematches of recent events if we don't change things, we're announcing a change to how we pair players in the first two rounds of online events.
Sad we have to wait for you being 0-2 to have this change tho.

Last edited by Foudzing; March 20th, 2014 at 01:04 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events