Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old July 19th, 2013, 03:06 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Possible HS video game...

This would be a very cool idea, but I would want to see it for both PC and Apple.

If you get this going I would love to help with piecing together the storyline, as I have no programing knowledge.
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
The best thing Wizards could do would be to have a 3rd party developer come along and ask for rights. They could make an iPad/iPhone app with asynchronous play, and they would get a piece of each sale.

Then, with all the money flowing in from the app, they'd see there's plenty of demand for classic scape (read: F!@# D&DScape) and they'd consider unshelving it.

In my dreams, at least.
Yeah, with all the money flowing in they'd just use it for expanding D&D and Magic. (sad lol)
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This would be awesome if you have the means to do it.

I would have to say that, although it may be a tad more difficult to make, a PC/Mac game would be able to be more detailed and overall more enjoyable than an iPhone game. Maybe an iPad app would be good too. I for one don't have an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch, and overall I think a computer game might have a greater reach.

Do you have a link to the kickstarter?
Old July 21st, 2013, 04:20 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

I will not reveal much, but I have been working on something for THREE years and still counting now... I assure you the project I am working on requires monumental effort and time. If I asked folks to donate when I am done with the project and giving it out freely, is it considered okay to be rewarded for my work? Or would that be considered greedy? (Just curious)

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old July 21st, 2013, 06:17 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I guess it would depend on how good it was...I don't think anyone would blame you if you tried to make a few bucks off of your craft....many people here do for different things throughout the time this site has existed....
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:29 AM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
I will not reveal much, but I have been working on something for THREE years and still counting now... I assure you the project I am working on requires monumental effort and time. If I asked folks to donate when I am done with the project and giving it out freely, is it considered okay to be rewarded for my work? Or would that be considered greedy? (Just curious)
Go for it. If you put that much time into a quality product that people will use, you should get a little reward for doing it, eh? In this day and age its hard to come by a quality game for free; asking for donations rather than making people pay for the game (or whatever this secret project happens to be) is incredibly generous, and I think a lot more people will play it.
Old July 21st, 2013, 07:06 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I'd want to have a little better idea of exactly what I was donating towards, but other than that I don't see a problem with wanting a little cash after you've worked so hard.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old October 28th, 2013, 10:27 PM

JamesandthegiantJotun is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey I know I'm a bit late to this party but all the conversation kind of died off a few months ago, and I'm not sure why. I never saw anything on Kickstarter but I literally fantasize about the possibilities day in and day out. If I missed the train then I guess we will all have to try again later but if not you have a monetary pledge on my part. This pledge is to the thread creator but if that other guy, with is three year projects sends out some details I might be down for that too.
Old October 29th, 2013, 11:30 AM

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Whoever told u it died off...

Hint: Read the last few pages of the Online Season 9 Heroscape Tournament where I wrote a post for my victory.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old October 29th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Hint: Read the last few pages of the Online Season 9 Heroscape Tournament where I wrote a post for my victory.

We're all on the edge of our seats... Waiting...
Old October 29th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Oh man oh man oh man.

No I am excited as much as you were in this season 9 final.

Old January 23rd, 2014, 03:05 AM

Sorry folks for the delay in the game, been really really busy! On the other hand... Heroscape!? Link: http://www.daedalic.de/en/game/Blackguards

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software