Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 5th, 2013, 12:44 PM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker
Re: Online Heroscape - End of Year Championship 2013 - ROUND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
Silly question. Are the maps in order of play? So Fulcrum is the map for round 1?
No.
Flash Fire is the map for round 1.
Thank you. Infectedsloth and I are working out a date and time to play. I chose his rats, Raelin, and Racheim army. He is in the process of counterdrafting.
Old December 5th, 2013, 07:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape - End of Year Championship 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
The dok v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x4, Arashara Goshiri, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Eilan Sidhe x4, Mohican River Tribe x3, Brave Arrow, Ana Karithon, Concan the Kyrie Warrior
* Granite Guardians x5, Warden 816, Isamu
* Omnicron Snipers x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Marcu Esenwein
dok will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 decides who places their (entire) army first.
We are probably playing tonight at around 8 Mountain/9 Server/10 Eastern.

I deferred, and Soundwarp chose the very worst figure in Heroscape. I picked my other army.
Old December 6th, 2013, 01:25 AM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Well, I won against dok. It really is better to be lucky than skilled I guess, and to have a jar of almonds.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 6th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online Heroscape - End of Year Championship 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I deferred, and Soundwarp chose the very worst figure in Heroscape. I picked my other army.
Well 400 pts of very good units and 200 points of worst unit in the game () against 340 points of bad units and 260 points of medium units I'm not very surprised by that one.

I thought you were going to take Romans first with your Dice-Off.
I don't really understand the choice of Concan and Ana in your army.

Congratz to Soundwarp.

Last edited by Foudzing; December 6th, 2013 at 11:12 AM.
Old December 6th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, almonds are indeed a super food. Looking foward to sneaking in and reading the batrep.
Old December 6th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

Quote:
Event Format:
Opening round will feature highest seed versus lowest seed and so on.
A full bracket will be posted, but some games may be re-paired to avoid rematches.

What determines if a game gets re-paired? And does the re-pairing stop once you get to the final four, or could that get re-paired as well?
Old December 6th, 2013, 09:37 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Kinseth vs Vegie starting in a couple of minutes. Go Rats!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 6th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

vegie's dad vs. kevindola is starting now.

Kinseth and I just finished. He had his HSB/Rat/Tanky Hero pod, and I had Skeletons/Cyprien/B-11. Skeletons and Rats opened the game, with the Skeletons getting early kills and grabbing Valda. Unfortunately they went 1/6 for their first Necromancy rolls and got their numbers quite low, and I wasn't really able to use them for consistent offense for the rest of the game. The B-11 were my next line of offense, and they were able to pick off Brutes and Rats. Only two of them died before I stopped putting OMs on them frequently. Kinseth sent out Siege as the B-11 were firing, and my Cyprien headed after him. I got lucky and rolled 4/4 on an attack to put three wounds on Siege. Siege retaliated and got two wounds on Cyprien (5/6 skulls to 3/4 shields), but died the next turn. After that, the game turned into a very long game of positioning. Tandros was incredibly tough to bring down, getting the heal glyph and surviving countless attacks and Chill Touches, but late in the game his stalwart shields went cold and he went down. Good game Kinseth, well played. I think the 4/4 roll on Siege and the Brutes underperforming as a whole were the biggest reasons I was able to win.

Last edited by vegietarian18; December 7th, 2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: I'm 1 win away from MATCHING the longest win streak in online HS history!
Old December 6th, 2013, 11:36 PM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Vegie got me.

He was hot early, I was able to mount a good comeback and felt I was in control of the game. Cyprien vs Siege throwdown and Cyprien tossed a 4/4 skuller doing I think 3 wounds to Siege. Siege threw back after disengaging and taking a wound to do 5 skulls, but Cyprien was up for the challenge and blocked with 3 shields. Cyprien then dispatched Siege, went on a rampage. Tandros had a chance to take him out, only could take Cyprien down to 1 life. Cyprien two Skeles and a B11 remained.

Really close game.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Last edited by Kinseth; December 6th, 2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: I believe I hold the record at 9 wins in a row.
Old December 6th, 2013, 11:42 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

We'll be posting new games as they are set. The vegie/KS game set the first two:

Round 2 is Pick Your Poison on Invasion. Here are the matchups and armies.

The TheSparkleInYourWater (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Venoc Warlord, Mohican River Tribe x4, Brave Arrow, Zetacron, Theracus, Tarn Viking Warriors
* Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Hounds x3, Hoplitron x2, James Murphy, Marcu Esenwein
* Marro Drudge x4, Arktos, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Marro Hive, Samuel Brown
* Anubian Wolves x4, Khosumet the Darklord, Varkaanan Quickblades, Bahadur
vegietarian18 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, TheSparkleInYourWater decides who places their (entire) army first.

The Kinseth (0-1) v. awesomeunleashed (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Horned Skull Brutes x3, Siege, Tandros Kreel, Otonashi
* Skeletons of Annellintia x3, B-11 Resistance Corps, Cyprien Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein
* Black Wyrmling x9, Red Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x6, White Wyrmling
* Morsbane, Emirroon, Jorhdawn, Ulginesh, Arkmer, Haduc, Kyntela Gwyn
awesomeunleashed will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Kinseth decides who places their (entire) army first.

Old December 7th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Online HS Season 11, 13 & 14 Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

The full moon was out in force for my clash with vegie's dad. He had his Marro 4 Ever team, and I went with Cutters and Wolves.

The game opened up with cutters and nagrubs with V-Dad keeping his hivelords tucked safely in the back. We exchanged a few of the squaddies with me taking a slight advantage after 1 round (taking out a MW too)

The next two round were pivotal as Kee-Mo-Shi and the Marro Warriors came out picking a few wounds here and there and taking out some cutters, while I eliminated the Marro Warriors and got him to around 2 squads of Nagrubs.

Kee-Mo-Shi came up next but failed two mind shackle attempts on Van Nessing. My first werewolf Lord Hybridized the Warwitch, but Nessing finished him off the next turn anyway. But I left Nessing open during this skirmish to a nicely placed OM3 on the Nagrubs and Su-Bak-Na was able to fly in next to Nessing and get off an attack, but it was blocked.

New round and then it started to get crazy (I should mention I am 3/3 on Moon Frenzy so far) V-Dad wins initiative and finishes off Nessing. My Wolf Lord takes a Holdir enhanced attack up at SBN but for naught. Su-Bak gets two more heightened attacks along with a Nagrub, but MarrBane the Werewolf Lord remains at 1 hit point. Meanwhile I am down to only a few cutters. The werewolf Lord fails another attack.

New round. I win initiative and a huge one. The Werewolf Lord nicks Su-bak-Na for one wound on his 3rd try and the hivelord is now a hybrid hunter. A nagrub finishes off the werewolf Lord next. Cutters tie up WSG for a turn but don't accomplish anything. At this point it is 5 life Werewolf, Shiori, 1 Cutter vs. 6 Nagrubs, Wo-Sa-Ga, 4 life Su-Bak-Na (hybrid)

Then Fuzzy the last werewolf lord gets a moon frenzy and SBN kills a nagrub and leaves himself open to a 3 wound claw strike from Fuzzy Su-Bak-Na is at 1 life. WSG gets to Fuzzy and with Holdir does 2 wounds (SBN and WSG did not really get the damage you would expect out of them for the amount of skulls they threw at the heroes). end of round

By most rites I should have lost and I think I was outplayed in this game. But the moon was still full. I needed so much to go right in this round and it did. I won initiative. Moon frenzy hits. Su-Bak-Na one shots up at a heightened WSG (5 skulls vs. 0/5) Su-Bak-Na is then killed by Fuzzy as his thanks for aiding the team. Vegie's Dad loses 2 order marker and Shiori and Fuzzy would systematically eliminate the remaining Nagrubs. I would win with a full life Shiori and 2 life Fuzzy. I finished 100% on moon frenzy (5/5 I believe), and needed quite a miracle to pull the game out.

stats
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 8th, 2013, 12:18 AM

Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker Rosencrantz knows what's in an order marker

Infectedsloth (using Van Nessing, Ana Karithon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashra x6, Isamu)
vs.
Rosencrantz (using Deathreavers x2, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Horned Skull Brutes x3, Racheim, Kira Jax)

is scheduled for Monday December 9th at 10am Mountain Standard Time, 11am Central Time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events