Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old April 6th, 2013, 08:06 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker
Re: Pokemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I hope it's Mewthree, I just don't see Mewtwo changing into that ... thing. I like that Mewtwo is coming into the storyline though!
I agree, although I can't see Mewtwo having a new forme at all. He is strong enough as it is, he doesn't need one, and it would be better to see this as a new Pokemon. Mewtwo coming back though is nice though, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
This is from the pokemon page on facebook. It is referring to the new Mewtwo like pokemon.

Quote:
We're excited to reveal a newly discovered Pokémon! This mysterious new Pokémon looks curiously similar to the Legendary Mewtwo… Check it out and share with your friends!
It could very well be a new Pokemon, but when the Kyurem formes were announced before, they were called new Pokemon as well.

Either way, I will probably look out for a mini for this for Heroscape and just name it Mewthree or something like that anyway
Old April 6th, 2013, 08:17 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

That is awesome!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:09 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Serebii has confirmed that it is indeed a form of Mewtwo, so not an evolution. I'm happy to see more Gen I around though!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 6th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It's not confirmed to be a new form yet, though Nintendo sure is making it looks that way. Exciting stuff!
Old April 7th, 2013, 12:59 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, even if it isn't a Mewtwo form, I still love it. I to hope it is Mewthree though.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old April 13th, 2013, 06:31 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

It has been confirm today that it is indeed a new forme for Mewtwo.

Still would of preferred it as Mewthree
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:43 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sort of necroing the thread but 4 new Pokemon were announced. Gogoat, a grass type goat like Pokemon that you can actually ride; Elikiteru, an electric/normal type lizard Pokemon; Yayakoma, a normal/flying Pokemon that looks like a Robin; Yancham, a fighting panda Pokemon. I gotta say that I like Elikiteru and Yancham the most right now.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 12th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A normal/flying type? Finally!

~Aldin, who just caught a Vanillish in Black 2

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Sort of necroing the thread but 4 new Pokemon were announced. Gogoat, a grass type goat like Pokemon that you can actually ride; Elikiteru, an electric/normal type lizard Pokemon; Yancham, a fighting panda Pokemon. I gotta say that I like Elikiteru and Yancham the most right now.
Yanchum sounds cool. Elikiteru is a sweet type combination. Gogoat sounded awesome, until the mount thing happened. I'm never buying this game if people start riding Pokemon.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:09 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Sort of necroing the thread but 4 new Pokemon were announced. Gogoat, a grass type goat like Pokemon that you can actually ride; Elikiteru, an electric/normal type lizard Pokemon; Yancham, a fighting panda Pokemon. I gotta say that I like Elikiteru and Yancham the most right now.
Yanchum sounds cool. Elikiteru is a sweet type combination. Gogoat sounded awesome, until the mount thing happened. I'm never buying this game if people start riding Pokemon.
What about flying and surfing which has been done since Gen 1? That's not riding them?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 14th, 2013, 02:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hi, I'm looking to buy Heartgold and Soulsilver for my wife for Christmas (The only two games we haven't played yet!). I was originally going to buy on ebay, but 99% of the listings are from China, and some of the seller ratings have said the games are fake, so I don't really want to take my chances. Anybody have them, or know anyone looking to sell?
Old November 15th, 2013, 03:13 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hi, I'm looking to buy Heartgold and Soulsilver for my wife for Christmas (The only two games we haven't played yet!). I was originally going to buy on ebay, but 99% of the listings are from China, and some of the seller ratings have said the games are fake, so I don't really want to take my chances. Anybody have them, or know anyone looking to sell?
Do you live near a gamestop/other game store that sells used games? I saw used heart gold at one for 25$ i think. I hear they are very good games, HG and SS. Never played them myself

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games