Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old July 21st, 2008, 01:19 AM

Xero Link is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: HALO-Scape Everything you need to try it out :D

I miss this game cupid...we need to dig it out and play it again sometime.
Old August 4th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero Link View Post
I miss this game cupid...we need to dig it out and play it again sometime.
Hey, it'll be at Gen Con. Even if we don't get a game in there you can always come over to the house and play something besides Live,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old August 4th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh I like live!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 23rd, 2008, 10:56 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart

I am speechless. Absolutely speechless. I am one of the biggest halo fans on this site, (trust me) and man, I am blown away. Nice work cupid, you never dissapoint!

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
Old November 13th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love the concept, but to be honest I have never played Halo, ever. I plan to pick up the figures to give this a shot as it is a completely new way to use HeroScape. More games is always a good thing!

My only complaint is that it is hard to tell the difference between the Marine and Covenant weapons, so I went and created these ...

Click Images for Larger View

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 04:05 PM

wolves532 *glass shatters*

ive been looking for halo-based heroscape. XD
Old March 2nd, 2011, 01:15 AM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello? Is anybody still here??

We just got "into" Halo Actionclix. While I haven't been terribly impressed with the standard Clix mechanic, me and my son have been playing a mashup of Clix and HS. Typically basic Clix with Heroscape terrain and movement rules (climbing, +1 height advantage to attack and defense/armor scores). It's pretty fun. The warthog is really fun, too and seems to work okay on HS hexes (without the Clix base). These new HaloScape rules look cool. We will try them out soon.

Themed Heroscape armies are loads of fun. Not too practical (or winning!), but very fun.

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Good Trades: Porkins; phil413ican; Grison; twigleg2; mac122; Vydar; Tokah Phatee; dart48; wytefang; SgtHulka
Old March 15th, 2011, 08:40 PM

heroscaper12198 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Seems as though you and I are the only ones left, and I just found this . Well are the glyphs that Malechi Glyph sized or to big? And are the cards for the units sized right?

Dragons PAWN!!!!
Old February 16th, 2012, 02:32 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

I do not know if this has not already been addressed but the wording on the sticky grenade needs to be changed because currently the way it is worded with a 1-17 "nothing happens" so the dice roll is completely negated and the attacked figure receives no wounds. What it should say is "on a roll of 1-17 roll defense dice normally"

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is the Venoc Warlord...
in THE ORPHANAGE
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:22 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Not really the best way to bump a thread like this, but whatever.

More importantly, WizKids recently released a huge Halo set full of juicy figures! If anybody is interested, I would love to get a project going, basing slightly off of this (with permission of course), but not entirely.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 16th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Anything I've posted in this thread is a free-for-all. Have at it, and do what you like,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions