Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 10th, 2011, 08:43 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart
Re: Fan Art Contest: Are you the best artist?

When is the next run going off? I'm interested.

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:14 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Uh, why is that too bad?
His dinodragon doesn't look much like a Soulborg

As far as when the next round will be up...technically it would be up to whomever b57123m chooses to be the winner...but that seems to be an undefined answer. As in, like never

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 18th, 2011, 10:33 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Uh, why is that too bad?
His dinodragon doesn't look much like a Soulborg
He won. He's not supposed to draw anythign in answer to hsi own challenge. He si judging, and gave otu the challenge to draw a soulborg. And yes, my typing is truly horrible. I will soon have my entry.
Old November 20th, 2011, 10:19 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

I have started my soulborg... probably should finish it up lol...
Old November 22nd, 2011, 04:07 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might be popping in soon. does it have to be actual drawing?or can it be photography?

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:43 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm. Now there's an interesting idea. I am really not sure about photography, you'll ahve to ask WB68. I ahve completed my soulborg, and am now searching for a way to get it up here. (DOnt' worry, I'll find it in a minute or two)

EDIT: I just went back and looked at your pictures, oh scottish one. Feel free to put one in, eligible to win or not.

Last edited by TGRF; November 23rd, 2011 at 01:16 AM.
Old November 26th, 2011, 09:26 PM

Right. Here is my Photoshop entry, 100% digital.

Spoiler Alert!

I was going to add some dents and scratches, but couldn't find anything that would work. The shield was supposed to bulge out, too, but it got all blurry when I did that. Enjoy!
Old December 10th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Well, real life definitely slowed me down, sorry about this, I really want to keep the Fan Art part of this section alive. If I'm still eligible to vote for a winner I choose.................Kaemon Awa! with his Omnicron. I figured since I dragged this on for so long I figured I'd put in my Soulborg, just for fun!

Introducing the Einarian Centuratron

P.S WonderBall would it be possible to change the first post to something with
Spoiler Alert!

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Last edited by b57123m; December 10th, 2011 at 11:23 PM.
Old December 11th, 2011, 01:06 AM

Man, that hand... that's something else. You are truly incredible. We eagerly await the next challenge, KA.
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:06 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm... what's a good prompt?

Every general needs a fortress, impenetrable and intimidating. Choose your Valkyrie of choice, and draw their mighty stronghold.

The competition will conclude after one week at 12:00 CST or after three entries are received, whichever comes later.
Old December 11th, 2011, 02:40 PM

Aha! Oh, if only I could finish my mega 3D model of Cyprien's castle soon enough. I already have some castles drawn... which one to post?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction