Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:46 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Thanksgiving Custom Contest

Each person has a different muse. I'm very proud of my Halloween custom.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:52 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Each person has a different muse. I'm very proud of my Halloween custom.
And by the looks of the votes so far, you should be (I love having insider information )
Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:22 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Gobble Gobble

Gobble gobble gobble!!

(trans: I might enter this one, I had a custom for the Halloween one, but no time to test it, sad A giant turkey sounds like it could be funny.)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 22nd, 2011 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Gobble gobble gobble gobble...(trans: You took the time to read this? You thought it would be good info? Yeah right!)
Old October 22nd, 2011, 11:08 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Hmm this sounds fun. I didn't enter then Halloween one,but I think I will enter this one.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 11:32 AM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Hmm this sounds fun. I didn't enter then Halloween one,but I think I will enter this one.
Do you make cards? Because I would be willing to make cards for a few people. If anyone wants me to make cards for them just PM me! However I will only make cards for like 3 or 4 people. Ok?

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 02:00 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

This turkey will be fun, powers will be tricky... Big thanks to Lamaclown for setting this all up and Auggies for his generous donation.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 04:36 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
The creative juices just flowed for the turkey but the muse just woudn't sing for me for the Halloween custom.
Good. That means you didn't cook it for too long. Mmmm.... Turkey....

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So we don't have to make it a giant turkey, that might actually make it easier for me to come up with something.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuelfrost4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
Do you make cards? Because I would be willing to make cards for a few people. If anyone wants me to make cards for them just PM me! However I will only make cards for like 3 or 4 people. Ok?

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:31 PM

I got it thanks though. Sorry about last post. It isn't wanting to show the message.

Old October 22nd, 2011, 08:23 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Posted a FAQ at the end of the OP.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I look forward to it. But you can't push the muse. I just barely got it in time for the Halloween one so maybe.
This I know only too well. Believe it or not, I had a much easier time designing my turkey than I did my Halloween custom (I have designed a card for each contest even though I won't be entering them).

The creative juices just flowed for the turkey but the muse just woudn't sing for me for the Halloween custom.
Me too! I've had my card for the turkey finished since a few hours after you originally posted this thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games