Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old March 11th, 2021, 05:12 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: [Pod 2] Durnipia (Kiora, the Rising Tide) - Design?

Padnah could always be an option then?

We don't have to stick to with anagram names, but basing names off of mythological beings was something often done with Feylund, like Sudema and Khosumet, as well as VC doing it with a few units too.

Of those three you listed I like Hyllenia the most; like it quite a lot actually. Are they based on something or purely made up?
Old March 11th, 2021, 06:05 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Padnah is fine, even if it sounds a bit weird to me. If we're going with Daphne anagrams, I think Nephdia would be my favorite. The precedent for Feylundian anagrams is compelling.

Hyllenia is a name I just made up after reading through a bunch of nymph names here and trying to come up with something similar sounding.
Old March 11th, 2021, 06:15 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

For what it's worth, I think that Nephda sounds much better than Padnah.
Old March 12th, 2021, 09:07 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Padnah is fine, even if it sounds a bit weird to me. If we're going with Daphne anagrams, I think Nephdia would be my favorite. The precedent for Feylundian anagrams is compelling.

Hyllenia is a name I just made up after reading through a bunch of nymph names here and trying to come up with something similar sounding.
Nephda is my favourite out of all of the anagrams too. In that link you sent one of the nymphs is called Nephele. She was a cloud nymph, but it works under the same principle you had to create Hyllenia.

Hyllenia and Nephda are my favourites here! No preference either way.
Old March 14th, 2021, 10:08 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm good with either Hyllenia or Nephda (slight preference toward spelling it Nephdia). Can we nail down the name, general, and leftbox stats to move her forward to editing?
Old March 16th, 2021, 04:58 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Let's go with Nephda. What was it now, Nymph/Protector/Inscrutable? Flameslayer will have to edit OP and then we're done here.
Old March 16th, 2021, 05:09 PM

I think Nymph/Protector/Inscrutable is correct. Good work all around everyone; I know its taken a while to get here but I'm really happy with how Nephda is turning out
Old March 16th, 2021, 05:13 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm on board with that leftbox and name.
Old March 16th, 2021, 06:35 PM

Nephda, Nymph/Protector/Inscrutable all looks good to me!
Old March 16th, 2021, 07:36 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Name and leftbox both look great
Old March 17th, 2021, 02:10 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Then it's on Flame to edit OP.
Old March 17th, 2021, 02:30 PM

The general will need an update too. I'm assuming Aquilla?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs