Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 17th, 2020, 03:41 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sabretooth (AoA) (Vote for Public Testing)

Yea
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:41 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old April 17th, 2020, 07:56 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

This passes
Old April 19th, 2020, 02:06 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sabretooth (AoA) (Public Testing)

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Sabretooth II

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 270-280?
- Give a brief overview. This was a rough game for the Wrecking Crew. Nightcrawler really laid the hurt on them early with his Bamfing around which setup Wild Child for full powered attacks on most all of them. I did forget to roll for Vengeful Strike before Sabretooth had any wounds. Still ended up being a strong win for his team.

Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Sabretooth II (265), Wild Child (160), Nightcrawler AOA (230), Blink (145) [800] vs Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 275-280
- Give a brief overview. The Fantastic Forces laid the hurt on Sabretooth pretty early here but Sabretooth returned the favor with 2 wounds from his Vengeful Strike before falling and set up Wild Child to be fully invested in to finish off Fantastic.Then it was some exchanged blows till Yukio and Wild Child Fell. Then Sinister ran around beefing up Angel before falling but it still wasn't enough to deal with the remaining 3 figures even after Angel dropped Invisible.

Units: Sabretooth I (270)I, Wild Child (160), Yukio (120), Angel (90), Black King (220), Mister Sinister (340) [1,200] vs Fantastic, Invisible, Iceman, Aurora, Silver Surfer [1,200)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- What should be the unit's point value? 270 seems about right after this one
- Give a brief overview. This was a crazy game that really felt like the Rebels had it with cohesion but the Pheonixes had too many auto-wounds for them to handle.

Units: Sabretooth (270), Wild Child (160), Robot (210), Commander Roger's (260) [900] vs Pheonix Trio

Spoiler Alert!

Karat's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Hes a lot of fun and reminds a bit of a Grumpy Angel. He seems pretty balanced at 270. I really like the combination of his powers and how they work together and I especially like how he gives Wild Child new life. A big from me.

tcglkn's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Really enjoyed the pairing with Wild Child. I did build a primarily melee army and then suggest that Karat bring the Phoenix army, I was dreading it after Rogers and Robot fell early but Sabertooth and Wild Child were really solid. 270 points felt good.

Last edited by Karat; April 19th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 02:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Added my thoughts. Very fun design.
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:30 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Thanks for the awesome games! Glad you guys had fun! I’m guessing for game 3 you meant Dark Phoenix at 8/9 wounds(1 life)? Looks like we’re at:

@265
Big win.

@270
Big loss.
Big win.
Medium loss.
Small loss.

@275
Medium loss.

He’s 2-4 at this point range, and played an active part in each game with each power coming into play. He’s been tested with each current Rebel as well as some general boosters. Anybody feel the need for anything specific to be tested still? Are we comfortable moving forward, and if so, are we happy with 270?
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I'm a little confused. It does say Dark Pheonix
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'm a little confused. It does say Dark Pheonix
It’s the “bearing 8/9 life” bit I was clarifying as I believe she only had 1 life, with 8 wounds.
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Should definitely be wounds

Edit - Ah, I see, it was missing a word.
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:09 PM

Quote:

You now have 8/9 life remaining. Should either be 8/9 wounds, or 1 life remaining. Hehe get some sleep!
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:

You now have 8/9 life remaining. Should either be 8/9 wounds, or 1 life remaining. Hehe get some sleep!
I did....that's probably the issue
Old April 19th, 2020, 03:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He looks pretty solidly in the 270 slot.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library