Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What costume theme would you like to see Tehfattestninja attempt at the BB4?
Hip-Hop 1 2.56%
Post-Apocalyptic 7 17.95%
Pirate 11 28.21%
Health Care Professional 4 10.26%
Rodeo/ Western 2 5.13%
Power Ranger 11 28.21%
I'm still in therapy from images of his last costume 3 7.69%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 12th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Beantown Beatdown IV - June 28

You are added! And be sure to let me know as soon as you can if your friends are definites or not.

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:48 AM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just want to say I should know by early this coming week if I successfully got the day off. If I do get it off I will definitely be there with a few boosters for prizes. Ill probably keep up my record of failing epically since I havent got any practice in with my chosen army and havent even played since... I dont even remember when, many months ago.

Old June 13th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Hope it works out - just let me know once you've got a confirmation one way or the other.

My guess is there are a lot of rusty players out there. Okay, so that's more than a guess. At this point it's my lone hope for having any success at the tourney . . .

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old June 13th, 2008, 11:07 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Help me Rusty-Wan Kenobi... You're my only hope!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 13th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Baron of Beantown IV

*Looks at hologram of Jim*

Who is he? He's . . . beautiful . . . .

Old June 13th, 2008, 11:50 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart

Holy Crap! 41 pages!...yup im alive..Ive taken a back seat now in this event , Pilgrim is the man (always was) but he won't admit it....anyway the last few months I've been in school and work so HS kinda cooled off for me.

sorry I kinda just dropped off the map there.

I made a bunch of friends thru HS an scapers...I'll see you soon
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Yes! OPrime is released from carbonite! Be patient - the effects of hypernation sickness take time to wear off.

Old June 13th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

(continuing with the Star Wars references...)

The Beatdown will be in firing range in...15 days.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:45 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
(continuing with the Star Wars references...)

The Beatdown will be in firing range in...15 days.

Jim

DONT GET COCKY KID!!!
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Monokidnatic

It will be a day long remembered. It has seen the return of OPrime, soon, it will see the end of Onacara.*

Jim

* -

Scaper of the Week #17
Old June 13th, 2008, 12:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Jim......I am your father!!!!!
Old June 13th, 2008, 01:12 PM

rec_thug is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey all, I just dropped Pilgrim a note to sign up for this. So it's looking like this will be my SECOND tournament. It's giving me something to look forward to.

Can't wait to see all of you I met at the Rise of the Husky tournament at UCONN, and to meet all those that weren't there.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events