Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 10th, 2021, 07:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Pretty sure Sub-Mariner was A3n's. That's who I submitted my playtest too.
Has him as the LD in the Index. So not sure.

Green Arrow
Spider-Man
Phoenix

All 3 still hold up 'til this day as solid drafts.
Old July 10th, 2021, 08:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Spider-Man (not surprising)
Doc Ock
Mister Mxy
Old July 11th, 2021, 12:23 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Green Construct (Shield) is my favorite of the Constructs. It gives the GLs some positioning fun and just feels really unique.

Spider-Man (I) takes the Hasbro Spidey and perfects the design. Figure movement is always fun, and you get a lot of it with Web Slinger, and that power works so well alongside the Spider-Sense.

It's a tougher choice for #3, so I went with my most used one, Phoenix. I really like how her powers can be both a positive and a negative depending on her allies' placement.

Honorable mentions to Superman (II) and Doctor Octopus (I).
Old July 11th, 2021, 12:34 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No Doctor Doom?
Old July 11th, 2021, 02:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
No Doctor Doom?
I don’t think that was a Griffin LD.
Old July 11th, 2021, 08:05 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Late to the party, but gotta go SHIELD Agents for NecroBlade. Honorable mention to Deadpool.

For Griffin, I'd go:

Spider-Man
Green Arrow
Mongul
Old July 11th, 2021, 12:53 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's actually a bit surprising to me that Griff's list is this small;

I can never comment on metagame usefulness, but I love the mechanics of Joker 2 and Hugo Strange. You can't argue with the refined approaches to Spider-Man and Superman 2, but I think my 3rd vote would have to go to Hulk.

Not listed but an honorable mention would be Balder, who's first post probably got shifted to another hero, but it started as a Griff production. He's a fun, game-changing piece who maybe was too powerful for what he is. Love/hate relationship because the design is cool, but also came with Hero-ending drama (including myself, who felt so burned out from the in-fighting in that thread that I pretty much abandoned the project).

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 11th, 2021, 01:08 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

And to think it was over 10 points, yet Balder could absolutely be higher based on how decent he is. Sometimes it’s easy to get too far into the weeds.
Old July 11th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
No Doctor Doom?
I don’t think that was a Griffin LD.

Ah, I see the LD is listed as C3G in the index.
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Ah, I see the LD is listed as C3G in the index.
We should do that for all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:28 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Riddler - I love to see a character whose main focus isn't punching come across so well in a card. His powers really show he's messing with the opponent.
Superman II - Probably my go to heavy at this point, not too simple, but simple enough where I like to use him as a testing grounds for buff units. Solid tank stats and Heat Vision is great.
Lobo - Everything about the card says Lobo, very in on the joke. Powers are tweaked perfectly to match and always fun to play!

Honourables:
Skrull Infiltrator, the go to 10 point fill.
Iron Man Mark I and the rest, I love how C3G represents a character's history, so I can even play box of scraps Stark if I want to.
Old July 11th, 2021, 04:39 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Lots of units I usually fairly regularly here.

Phoenix - A really fun, versatile unit. Can 1v1, bust squads and pods, gets great synergies with her left box. I use her a lot.

War Machine - Soldiers are a really fun army, and War Machine is a great tool with or without them. Auto Chain Gun forces your opponent to respect him, unless they want to risk some big damage.

Spider-Man - Come on, it's Spidey. He's just really good, and it feels great zipping around or yanking people towards him.

Honorable Mentions :

Warriors Three are a really fun army.

Hired Guns, I love the visual of these normal dudes just gunning down Superman or something.

Doc Ock I, his multi attack is really nasty with the right boosts.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy