Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2021, 04:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Washington/Pacific Northwest C3G Game

Looks like I'll be ready for action as early as June 18th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 21st, 2021, 06:01 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet, maybe on that last weekend of June would work.
Old June 16th, 2021, 05:35 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be free most anytime from around the 19th to the end of the month and then I'm packin' up to leave for MN again. Let me know if there is still interest here and plans/vaccinations.
Old June 18th, 2021, 11:11 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Hopefully we can get something to work out.
Old June 18th, 2021, 01:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm still not Vacc'd but I'll happily wear a mask.
Old June 26th, 2021, 05:15 PM

Well, I'd be down to game tomorrow if anyone can host.
Old June 26th, 2021, 05:17 PM

Maybe just a big online TTS free for all even if it doesn't work out. That could be fun.
Old June 26th, 2021, 05:46 PM

Would anyone be able to host, Monday or Tuesday could probably work also.
@Arkham
@Dysole
@Karat
@Longy418
@Nomad
@quozl
@Splash
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events