Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old May 23rd, 2021, 02:56 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Guilds of Ravnica WORKSHOP

I know this is kind of old at this point, but I just got bit by the Magic bug again, and this is awesome!
Are you interested in continuing this @Skyver ?
If @HeroscapeMaster is still around, I think he'd be great at getting this going.
Maybe we can drag @Tornado , @quozl , @Dysole , @tcglkn , and anyone who is either into Magic, designing, or both.

AotP is all on Tabletop Simulator, so testing together should be much easier. Not really a game that lends itself to solo testing.
Tons of maps on TTS as well.

I'm not really very knowledgeable about Magic, or even very experienced with AotP, but I find both very interesting, fun, and have friends I can mine for info.

Made a list of all the Planeswalkers and Creatures that have official Miniatures across the Creature Forge, D&D Ravnica, D&D Theros and Heroes of Dominaria. The creatures are named by the MtG card art that the figure is based on. Some of the Ravnica ones were elusive.

Figure List:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Galleries:

The list is probably little disorganized, so I apologize for that. If a figure is mostly one color with a splash of another, the list doesn't reflect that.

The only figure I'm not quite sure about is if the the Ravnica Gruul Ogre is based on the ogre in the Far Away flip card.

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of fan-made printable sculpts or proxies out there to fill in any noticeable gaps, but even with just official Magic minis, there's a huge amount to work with. And who knows, maybe there will be more D&D figures.

Last edited by toyhandle; May 24th, 2021 at 01:13 PM.
Old October 13th, 2021, 07:02 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker
Re: Guilds of Ravnica WORKSHOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
I know this is kind of old at this point, but I just got bit by the Magic bug again, and this is awesome!
Are you interested in continuing this @Skyver ?
If @HeroscapeMaster is still around, I think he'd be great at getting this going.
Maybe we can drag @Tornado , @quozl , @Dysole , @tcglkn , and anyone who is either into Magic, designing, or both.

AotP is all on Tabletop Simulator, so testing together should be much easier. Not really a game that lends itself to solo testing.
Tons of maps on TTS as well.

I'm not really very knowledgeable about Magic, or even very experienced with AotP, but I find both very interesting, fun, and have friends I can mine for info.

Made a list of all the Planeswalkers and Creatures that have official Miniatures across the Creature Forge, D&D Ravnica, D&D Theros and Heroes of Dominaria. The creatures are named by the MtG card art that the figure is based on. Some of the Ravnica ones were elusive.

Figure List:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Galleries:

The list is probably little disorganized, so I apologize for that. If a figure is mostly one color with a splash of another, the list doesn't reflect that.

The only figure I'm not quite sure about is if the the Ravnica Gruul Ogre is based on the ogre in the Far Away flip card.

Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of fan-made printable sculpts or proxies out there to fill in any noticeable gaps, but even with just official Magic minis, there's a huge amount to work with. And who knows, maybe there will be more D&D figures.
Thanks for your reply, @toyhandle ! I appreciate the work you put into the list, and I'm sorry for not having responded sooner. I have a similar list on an Excel sheet somewhere, where I attempted to match each official MTG figure with its appropriate MTG card & referenced artwork. I also had trouble matching the Gruul Ogre, but I think you are right with it being based on the creature from the Far // Away card.

I agree that there is huge potential here for new Heroscape or AotP content. In fact, I had a lot planned for Ravnica, and would love to work on Theros as well. Unfortunately, life circumstances forced me to halt work on this project. In the near future, I will probably make an update or at the very least share my Works in Progress so that others can benefit or use as a jumping off point for their own projects. If time permits I may even complete the rest of the Ravnica set.

Thanks again for your interest and I hope to be around the forums more often!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender