Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 1st, 2021, 09:12 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Round 4 until 3/3

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I’m looking forward to playing VitM with double Valda on the board lol. Gonna be some fast ants and/or fast ghosties.
The superfrog (3-1) v. vydar is the man (3-1) armies are:

Speed Kills
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Einar Imperiumx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
Ghost in the Machine
* Augamo, Major Q10, Specters of Aldorn x4 x3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)

vydar is the man chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, superfrog chooses who places first.

First time I'll be playing my own army this tournament! It's going down at 6:00 Eastern tonight.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events