Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 22nd, 2019, 04:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Anyone interested in doing an exchange or two this week? I have some time with the holiday week.

Looking for a playtest exchange for Cal the Smuggler vs. a mostly normal ranged army

@TREX
@flameslayer93
@Flash_19
I'd be happy to do a playtest or maybe even 2 some time this week for you. In exchange, I'd love a playtest on my custom Agent Dashe in this post here. I'd probably prefer she be tested against units you'd be more likely to see at a tourney - like B or higher on the power rankings.
So would the official procedure as it were be: scaper 1 wants testing done so scaper 2 says I will do testing on said unit if you do testing for this unit of mine? If that is what we are going for I very much like that direction. I wasnt entirely sure how it would work out so all parties involved would get something for their time. It would be worth noting that in the OP if that is the direction. I will look into it further after taking care of some things around my place.
That was my intent yeah.

-Person A says I want this tested (like me with Cal or Kolakoski with his units)
-Person B says 'I'll test that for you and you test this' (like Flash with Dashe)
-Ideally they both give a relative time frame it will be accomplished

I'll try and update the OP with that general exchange idea

On that note: @Flash_19 I put an Agent Dashe report in your custom thread.
Old December 22nd, 2019, 05:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Anyone interested in doing an exchange or two this week? I have some time with the holiday week.

Looking for a playtest exchange for Cal the Smuggler vs. a mostly normal ranged army

@TREX
@flameslayer93
@Flash_19
I'd be happy to do a playtest or maybe even 2 some time this week for you. In exchange, I'd love a playtest on my custom Agent Dashe in this post here. I'd probably prefer she be tested against units you'd be more likely to see at a tourney - like B or higher on the power rankings.
So would the official procedure as it were be: scaper 1 wants testing done so scaper 2 says I will do testing on said unit if you do testing for this unit of mine? If that is what we are going for I very much like that direction. I wasnt entirely sure how it would work out so all parties involved would get something for their time. It would be worth noting that in the OP if that is the direction. I will look into it further after taking care of some things around my place.
That was my intent yeah.

-Person A says I want this tested (like me with Cal or Kolakoski with his units)
-Person B says 'I'll test that for you and you test this' (like Flash with Dashe)

Alright, that is very cool indeed.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 22nd, 2019, 05:59 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

That was my intent yeah.

Alright, that is very cool indeed.
That was a great report @kevindola ! Thank you so much! Sorry I can't be quite as quick as you were today, but I will definitely get that test in this week.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 26th, 2019, 12:31 PM

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Done! See the playtesting thread for the details. Thanks again for your insights on Agent Dashe.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old December 26th, 2019, 10:33 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

@kolakoski

2 Tests done on Demetria. Thanks for your tests on Cal the Smuggler.
Old December 27th, 2019, 07:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Looking for a test exchange for Breach. Any army type will do (with or w/o Talingul).

Good to test any unit, even repeats are fine. Thanks.
Old December 29th, 2019, 11:35 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
[SIZE="4

Rania Reyjyre

Ullar
Elf
Unique Hero
Warlord
Valiant

Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Ullar’s Light - May re-roll 1 attack die for each friendly figure that follows Ullar within 4 spaces to a maximum of three dice.

Ullar’s Retribution
May attack all opponents’ units, rolling defense dice separately, within 2 spaces of a friendly unit that follows Ullar when it’s destroyed, with one 3-dice attack by revealing the X Marker on Rania’s card.

[/SIZE]
Quote:
Quote:

@TREX
@flameslayer93
@Flash_19
How about an exchange - Rania for Agent Dashe?

P.S.: What happened to Agent Dashe?

Old December 30th, 2019, 12:05 AM

Quote:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]
Well met!

I'd be happy to! I can have it done by the end of the week. Is that an acceptable time frame?
Any particular armies Or types of armies you want her tested with or against?

Old December 30th, 2019, 10:21 AM

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="4"]
Well met!

I'd be happy to! I can have it done by the end of the week. Is that an acceptable time frame?
Any particular armies Or types of armies you want her tested with or against?
The link to Agent Dashe no longer has hi card under his name. Could you post or pm his card to me?

As to the rest, Armocs, Aubriens, Romans with Ullar Warlords, any Ullar squads or heroes, and Wizards. I’ve been playing 3 squads of Armocs, Rania, Moriko and Rogues against Orcs and Deathwalker 9000, Isamu, Elaria, and/or Cormin. I’d appreciate suggestions for how to use her, and how you feel about her Class, Personality, and, especially, price.

I’ve learned a lot during this process, including how clueless I am about how to make the most of an army. An apparently accomplished player such as yourself actually playing her and commenting will put me close enough to the thorough Pre-SoV design goal post to kick it through easily.

P.S.: Kha has recently been officially approved. He and Locksley make the Rogue faction a strong ranged option. Kha plays so cool 😎; I’m so proud and excited. If I never have another design approved, I can die happy, as I’ll always have Kha!

Old December 30th, 2019, 02:15 PM

Well met!

Found Agent Dashe! I’ll get right on it.

Old December 30th, 2019, 04:34 PM

Quote:

Well met!

Found Agent Dashe! I’ll get right on it.

Awesome! Thanks! Sorry I haven't been able to respond earlier. Had some furnace problems and that took precedence.

By the way for rules clarifications on Agent Dashe, she does take leaving engagement attacks even when using Arc Blade. And lethal blade can trigger on normal or special attacks.

Can you explain to me just a little bit how Ullar's Retribution works? I'll set up the scenario. You have a warrior of Ashra who is 3 spaces away from Rania and that warrior of Ashra is engaged with three knights of Weston. There is another Knight two spaces away from the warrior of Ashra that is engaged with Chardris. The first Knight to attack this turn attacks the Warrior of Ashra and the Warrior of Ashra is destroyed by that attack. There are still knights that are able to make attacks. How does the scenario play out immediately after that first Knight attacks and destroys the Warrior of Ashra?

Old December 30th, 2019, 05:40 PM

Well met!

For simplicity’s sake, I need to add language saying that the attack comes from Rania, although it’s really coming from Ullar from afar/above, so additional language could be added to negate higher advantage. In any event, Rania may reveal the X Marker immediately upon the destruction of the WoA, and make a 3 dice attack against all the KoW within 2 spaces of the destroyed figure. Then any surviving KoW may make their attacks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards