Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 19th, 2016, 11:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of N'astirh - Initial PT

If we can manage to have spellcasters ready for November I don't mind pushing them out alongside the spells, but they're not necessary. Getting the actual spells ready is the top priority.
Old August 20th, 2016, 12:40 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Kicked this one around a tiny bit. My thoughts are mostly around what's the most exploitative figure to turn into a Demon so you can teleport them into the mix. Candidates include figures with annoying defensive/passive powers (War Machine, Jocasta, etc), figures that can drop a surprise power once they show up (Harley, Liz Sherman, Torch), and figures that can then start bonding with N'as (Ms. Marvel, Iron Patriot, Red Skull, Zombie). The third type there seems less attractive, though, when you could just add a few squads of Arthrian Invaders. Ghost Rider also seems nice with Arthrian Invaders since he can pick up a bunch of figures on the card and get Penance Stare down to 15.

Overall, nothing that can't be balanced.
Old August 21st, 2016, 02:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the thoughts. Certainly lots of good options to summon when everyone is available but good to know you didn't think of anything that might be broken. I was a little worried I was overlooking someone.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 01:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thinking about yet untested combos lets go ahead and start public PT at 320 and see how it goes from there.

I propose N'astirh for Danger Room testing at 320 points.

@IAmBatman - abstain?
@SirGalahad - abstain?
@johnny139 -
@Viegon - abstain
@TrollBrute - yea
Yodaking - yea
@Zettian Juggernaut -

Last edited by Yodaking; September 2nd, 2016 at 12:19 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of N'astirh - Vote Danger Room Testing!

Here is my attempt at a bio, most of which came from wiki with a little editing. Thoughts? Further edits?

Bio - N'astirh is a demon with great magical skills and a master manipulator. When the Hobgoblin offers to make a Faustian bargain to trade his soul for the power of a demon, N'astirh he grants Hobgoblin the requested power free of charge by fusing him with a demon, which would eventually break away to become the Demogoblin. Later N'astirh and S'ym manipulate Illyana Rasputin into opening an inter-dimensional portal at the Empire State Building, through which N'astirh's demons invade Manhattan. During the invasion, N'astirh coerces Illyana, Meggan, and Madelyne towards their darker sides. Meggan being an empathic shapeshifter, who is swayed by the dark emotions around her, is transformed into the Goblin Princess and Madelyne transforms into the Goblin Queen by having her psionic powers triggered. Illyana eventually closes the portal, sealing the demons in Limbo. While N'astirh battles S'ym for rule of Limbo and Earth, he is infected and transformed by the transmode virus. He claims he has 'become' magic, since he can now process and cast spells almost simultaneously.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 02:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is my attempt at the new synergy tag. Let me know if this works and fits the desired format. If so I'll add it to the FP.

- N'astirh may use Demonic Conquer to summon either a Demon unique hero or a single Demon squad to his location. Current Demons.
Old August 23rd, 2016, 02:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Any reason why it's a Unique Hero instead of just a Hero? Since it works on common squads, shouldn't it also work on common heroes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 23rd, 2016, 03:38 PM
C3G Landlord

I was actually thinking the same thing about commons demons today when I noticed that we currently have two Event Hero Demons but no Common Hero Demons. I'd be okay with adding common heroes into the power just in case we create some in the future but we still need to be sure to exclude the Event Heroes.

DEMONIC CONQUEROR
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero in your Army. If the Hero is not a Demon, it has the Race of Demon instead of what is listed on its card. Before rolling for initiative, if at least two of your Order Markers are placed on this card, you may remove one of those Order Markers and choose one Demon Unique or Common Hero or one Demon squad you control in your startzone. Place each chosen figure or squad on an empty space within 3 spaces of N'Astirh.
Old September 1st, 2016, 01:17 PM
C3G Landlord

So this passes on time with 1 vote for and no votes against then? That is not right, I believe Bats mentioned a minimum number of votes requirement. So what needs to be done here to move forward here with this design. I didn't see any issues come up in the initial so I don't know what people are having a problem with now. Did the tagging system just not work properly and no one saw the thread title change? Everyone should be subscribed to the thread at this point but maybe I'm the only one that goes through the User CP link to see what is new. I'm heading out of town Friday afternoon so if there is a sudden flurry of votes and this passes on the weekend, can someone go ahead and post it up in the Danger Room for me.
Old September 1st, 2016, 01:29 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I will keep an eye on it for you YK.
Safe journeys.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 1st, 2016, 02:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks T.
Old September 1st, 2016, 03:05 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I just didn't see this one and don't remember seeing the tag. Sorry! yea Always a good idea to bumpa thread if no one votes within a day or two, otherwise it tends to drop off the radar.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library