Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old June 27th, 2010, 06:11 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-6/27 Added GL Hal Jordan

Ah ok I understand now
Old June 27th, 2010, 06:51 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Is GL Hal Jordan just supposed to be able to use cards in play? You just say ANY, The way it is written it seems to me you could use any card that exsists, even if no one is using it in that game.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old June 27th, 2010, 07:44 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah any card in play...guess I should fix that.
Old June 27th, 2010, 08:14 PM

Fixed Power Ring Special Attack. add a hit zone pic and a life value to Green Lantern.
Old June 27th, 2010, 10:46 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In Hyper Speed 5 it should read: move him AN additinal 5 spaceS.
Old June 28th, 2010, 12:44 AM

Thanks hidicul typos fixed.
Old June 29th, 2010, 01:12 AM

Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-6/29 Added Batman

Added my 1st draft of my Batman...plan on redoing it with a the extra text set up so its not as cramped.
Old June 29th, 2010, 01:24 AM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok in Shadow of the Bat I think an and a need to be switched in the first sentence, also you need a , after skull. Also drop the it rolls, it will streamline the power some as well as be official wording Before we go through all the, there should be a 13 after Shadow of the Bat, Deepwrym Drow don't have a 16 after Hide in Darkness, and yes I know Brave Arrow has a 10 after Concealment ( I went grabed both cards to make sure) chalk it up to inconsitences in WotC. Batarang looks like you are baseing it off of the C3G model, I think that a line stateing that a figure cannot be attacked more then once is needed at the end. Finally Batline should have a 4 at the end. Also I think you should take a look at Spider-Man or Venom's Swing Line 4 for more official wording. It's a nice start though.
Old June 29th, 2010, 01:30 AM

Thanks hidicul, actually I was taking the wording for Shadow of the Bat from Darrack Ambershard's Hide in Shadows. My son is always calling the dungeon tiles basement so it thought it kind of fit. But I will fix it all later today, after I get some sleep.
Old June 29th, 2010, 03:09 AM

Well so much for getting sleep before I fix it.

1) Shadow of the Bat: I decided against the 13 in the name of the power. Copied Hide In Shadow word for word from Darrick Ambershard, inserting Batman in place of his name.

2) Batarang: I looked at all of the perviously done write ups and there were a vast assortment of range and attack values as well as whether or not you can attack the same figure more than once. I just kept it the way it was.

3) Batline: just copied Spider-Man's swing line changing Spider-Man to Batman where necessary.
Old June 29th, 2010, 08:17 PM

Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-6/29 Added Joker

Added the Joker
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:35 AM

Re: jcmcminis Super Customs-6/30 Added The Flash

added The Flash

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations