Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2008, 11:33 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Reinforcements Arrive stats?

Hey everyone,
Just wondering if anybody knew the stats for Marvel Wave 1. I haven't been able to find any, so if you could let me know where to find them, that'd be great.
Thanks.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Last edited by The Silver Surfer; February 28th, 2009 at 08:15 PM.
Old March 13th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Renforcements Arrive stats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer
Hey everyone,
Just wondering if anybody knew the stats for Marvel Wave 1. I haven't been able to find any, so if you could let me know where to find them, that'd be great.
Thanks.
They haven't been revealed.
Old March 13th, 2008, 11:29 AM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer
Hey everyone,
Thanks.
They haven't been revealed.
Ok, I thought they might not have been yet, I was just wishfully....wishing.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"

Old March 13th, 2008, 12:27 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Nope...not revealed yet.

One can make the educated guess that certain characters will have flying or super-strength or whatever, but that's it.
Old June 8th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231 View Post
Nope...not revealed yet.

One can make the educated guess that certain characters will have flying or super-strength or whatever, but that's it.
I'm thinking Super-Skrull will have all the combined powers of all the Fantastic Four!

Actually, I'm really interested to see hoe they'll handle Sue Storm's invisibility. I can't really imagine what that's gonna look like in the game...

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old June 9th, 2008, 12:09 AM

I'm mostly excited about Sandman, Doc Oct, and Human Torch, even if I don't like his mold. I'm also curious about The Thing, to see how much they make him like Hulk, and whether or not he'll be the new Hulk competitor.

Old June 9th, 2008, 10:18 AM

Darkco is surprisingly tart

Be carful with the thing...he is very strong in the comic but not as hulk...In a lot of comics book hulk beat him in a pretty easy way...so don't be to much intousiasme about him...

"Sorry for my English. I am French, but I am a huge fan of this forum."
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:14 PM

Actually, in the one account I read about Thing vs Hulk, which was also their first encounter, I believe, Thing actually beat Hulk. It was close, and the only reason Thing won was because he could actually think through the situations, and not just be a total berserker like Hulk, but he still won nonetheless.

Old June 9th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I too am very excited for this set as well, but I don't think they mentioned it was a definate, correct? Hopefully they will continue Marvelscape since it's a pretty good idea, oppose to Heroscape.
Old June 9th, 2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I too am very excited for this set as well, but I don't think they mentioned it was a definate, correct? Hopefully they will continue Marvelscape since it's a pretty good idea, oppose to Heroscape.
Actually, They did confirm the first wave, but no more than that.

Old June 10th, 2008, 01:57 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Actually, They did confirm the first wave, but no more than that.
Link?
Old June 10th, 2008, 02:30 PM

oni is surprisingly tart

Search for the thread about WotC taking over for Hasbro. It was in the questions Truth asked the Wizards team.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News