Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 18th, 2018, 12:18 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Just_a_Bill's Trade List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Your inbox is full Just_A_Bill.
@Just_a_Bill

Fixed.
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:33 PM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsoder52 View Post
Your inbox is full Just_A_Bill.
@Just_a_Bill

Fixed.
Thanks, but can you elaborate, @Porkins ? Fixed how?

Good traders: DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi, anagrams_are_just_grams, deathsride, gibby64,
FlamingSword, stryker280, heroscaper2010, Sureno214, ImAMerc12176 & more on my trade list
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:39 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

It looks like Bsoder52 was trying to contact you. Since he appears to be fairly new to the forum, I thought he maybe didn't know how to @ mention someone.
Old May 18th, 2018, 12:43 PM

Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun Just_a_Bill is a penguin with a machine gun

Ah, gotcha. So not so much fixed as "worked around." I assumed you had done something on the back end to affect message counts or something.

Anyway, I have purged some messages and made a little more room in my inbox.

Good traders: DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112, itsbuzzi, anagrams_are_just_grams, deathsride, gibby64,
FlamingSword, stryker280, heroscaper2010, Sureno214, ImAMerc12176 & more on my trade list
Old May 18th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Bsoder52 Woo who?

Thanks Porkins! I didn't know about that feature. PM sent through.
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
I assumed you had done something on the back end to affect message counts or something.
Oh, no, not that.
I had initially put the mention inside the quote tags and written "Fixed", but it didn't "activate" the mention so I put it outside the quote tags which does look confusing...

Anyway, back to the trading!
Old May 20th, 2018, 08:50 AM

Thanks for the help, Porkins. I'm not able to log in all that often, so it's appreciated.

Old May 29th, 2018, 02:29 AM

UberQ9 is surprisingly tart

PMed.
Old August 27th, 2018, 01:37 AM

Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Astroking112 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I had a great experience buying from @Just_a_Bill . He was very generous, courteous, and is one of the best sellers that I've met on this site. Highly recommended.

Proud Member of Platyfly!
Old September 6th, 2018, 06:35 PM

Jut is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent!
Old October 15th, 2018, 12:33 AM

seiferam is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

PM sent. Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades