Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:38 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Waitin to hear from my bro. Put us down for a maybe.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:33 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Going to text one of my bros and see if he'd be down to be my team mate and drive down with me and have some fun. @BiggaBullfrog I have 3 squads of PKs if you need to borrow. Since your nearby feel free to use whatever I have.
Fingers crossed your bro is as cool as you, and accepts your invitation without hesitation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjscaper View Post
So Me and Jaden are planning on coming, I will have to look over rules, pull out my stuff and we will see ya there. My other son has to work, He is bummed. So Hope to see ya Trex and everyone as well.
Sweeeeeet. It'll be excellent to see you again!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:19 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Going to text one of my bros and see if he'd be down to be my team mate and drive down with me and have some fun. @BiggaBullfrog I have 3 squads of PKs if you need to borrow. Since your nearby feel free to use whatever I have.
That would be awesome! If you end up coming and can bring them that would be super helpful. I would get them myself but I've been having a ridiculous case of food poisoning so I'll be lucky just to make it to Salt Lake today. Hope we can see you there!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:30 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Ill know here soon if we are going to make it down or not. Doesnt leave me much time to put together prizes tonight. Im going to call it an early-ish day and get home to see what I can come up with.

Old February 23rd, 2018, 05:57 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

@The Dewk - We've got the flu bug going around here at my house and was hoping that everyone would be better by tomorrow, but it doesn't look like it. I'm not likely to make it to the tournament tomorrow. Sorry for the last minute cancellation! This makes me very sad as I was looking forward to another team battle.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:38 PM
"like" happy

I tried to put it together but doesnt look like we are going to make this one. I really like the team format. I have some cool ideas for hex terrain and other things Im going to make specifically for heroscape prizes.

Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:43 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
@The Dewk - We've got the flu bug going around here at my house and was hoping that everyone would be better by tomorrow, but it doesn't look like it. I'm not likely to make it to the tournament tomorrow. Sorry for the last minute cancellation! This makes me very sad as I was looking forward to another team battle.
Ah, I see how it is - be crowned King of Team Battles, then retire while you're on top!

No, I'm sorry you and yours are sick! Please feel better. The flu sucks.

Quote:
I tried to put it together but doesnt look like we are going to make this one. I really like the team format. I have some cool ideas for hex terrain and other things Im going to make specifically for heroscape prizes.
Trex, my man, you've got to make it down one of these times, now that a good chunk of the Utah crowd knows and loves you!

We'll do more Team Battle in the (near?) future!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:48 PM
"like" happy

Awesome. I will be making it down there sometime. I just tried to plan this one too short of a notice.

Old February 23rd, 2018, 10:52 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I may be bringing my roommate Treven. He's played a little bit with me, but has never felt confident enough to go to a tournament. I'm trying to convince him to come since he'll be on my team.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:36 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I may be bringing my roommate Treven. He's played a little bit with me, but has never felt confident enough to go to a tournament. I'm trying to convince him to come since he'll be on my team.
Just bring something that he likes to have fun with and go for it. If you having fun=a win. Anything more is just bonus fun. Wish I could make this one. You guys have enough fun for me this time. Even though I dont really use hex terrain really anymore, you guys have inspired me to make extra copies of what I make but Ill base em on hexes once I get my 3d printer.

Old February 24th, 2018, 12:59 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

put @Starling_ & his dad down as a team

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 24th, 2018, 08:40 PM

Wow wow wee! Our largest event to date, the Team Battle Tourney was a great success! 24 players made it out for games, food, and prizes, and we had a most excellent time.

Standings have been posted, and keep an eye on this thread for details on our March monthly (to be held March 24th). @BiggaBullfrog and @Sir Heroscape our going to be our pointmen on March's monthly get-together, so you know it's going to rock!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events