Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 29th, 2018, 11:59 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
So my brother's friend has to cancel. Also, does anyone have a Marku I could barrow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
So my brother's friend has to cancel. Also, does anyone have a Marku I could barrow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I don't have Marku, but I was wondering if anyone has Kira Jax or Seleena (Both from C3V) that I could borrow for tomorrow?
I've got Marcu and Kira Jax for you guys
And I can have Seleena!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 30th, 2018, 12:05 AM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starling_ View Post
I don't have Marku, but I was wondering if anyone has Kira Jax or Seleena (Both from C3V) that I could borrow for tomorrow?
I've got Marcu and Kira Jax for you guys
Thanks @The_Dewk
Old June 30th, 2018, 10:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey I just want to give a shout out to all you guys that were down at the monthly. I had a simply wonderful time getting to hang out with old friends and meet new ones. The tourney was well organized, loved the format. Being down there with all the positive vibes and great people did something to me. It got me excited about heroscape again. Thank you all for that.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 30th, 2018, 10:12 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey I just want to give a shout out to all you guys that were down at the monthly. I had a simply wonderful time getting to hang out with old friends and meet new ones. The tourney was well organized, loved the format. Being down there with all the positive vibes and great people did something to me. It got me excited about heroscape again. Thank you all for that.
And thank you TREX for bringing down all the amazing prizes. I was hoping to snag Wo-Sa-Ga at the tournament and still can't believe I played well enough to win one. He is sitting on my entertainment center now and I just can't stop looking at him and admiring this beautiful work of art. Thanks again!!
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah thanks for another really awesome tourney! 22 participants....that’s impressive! Now let’s get that many every time woot!

Also...as an aside...it’s due time Idaho hosted a tourney. We’ll probably plan on August...and I’ll probably host Utah guys at my place the night before just like last time...so keep that in your radar.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yeah thanks for another really awesome tourney! 22 participants....that’s impressive! Now let’s get that many every time woot!

Also...as an aside...it’s due time Idaho hosted a tourney. We’ll probably plan on August...and I’ll probably host Utah guys at my place the night before just like last time...so keep that in your radar.
Me and Dart had some ideas for that next one so we could probably co host one. Also, I checked some details with a game store in logan that would probably have us as well. Thats really central for just about everyone and that could probably mean I could get even more of my people from around logan to go as well.

Old July 1st, 2018, 03:47 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:
And thank you TREX for bringing down all the amazing prizes. I was hoping to snag Wo-Sa-Ga at the tournament and still can't believe I played well enough to win one. He is sitting on my entertainment center now and I just can't stop looking at him and admiring this beautiful work of art. Thanks again!!
Glad all my hard work and loss of sleep is appreciated. I'll keep making cool things as long as I'm breathing.

Old July 1st, 2018, 04:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Me and Dart had some ideas for that next one so we could probably co host one. Also, I checked some details with a game store in logan that would probably have us as well. Thats really central for just about everyone and that could probably mean I could get even more of my people from around logan to go as well.
I have no problem with that! Sounds good to me

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:08 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

Quote:

I'm excited, if I can get whatever weekend off you host it I'll be there!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:14 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm with the rest of y'all - Saturday was a blast! 22 attendees, among them the Santa Clause-esque @TREX ; what a great time! Standings and army builds have been posted here. The details for July's monthly haven't been hammered out just yet, but it will be July 28th. Keep an eye out!
Old July 2nd, 2018, 06:33 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Standings/armies: [spoiler] 1st, 4-0 @The Dewk - Cathar Spearmen x4, Count Raymond, Airborne Elite
2nd, 3-1-0 @DewNoHarm - Nilfheim, Deathreavers x3, Stingers x3, Isamu
3rd, 3-0 @antsmarchingroves - Marcus Decimus, Marro Stingers x4, Red Ants of Aunstrum x4
4th, 3-0 @TREX - Gladiatrons x4, Blastatrons x3
5th, 3-0 Braydan - Major Q9, Mimring, Fen Hydra, Me-Qurq-Sa
6th, 3-0 @TrueMurray - Red Ants of Aunstrum x12, Isamu, Otonashi
Oh, so that's how you win @The Dewk . You play more games than everyone else so you place higher even if they have no losses.

Fun game day, though. Some really interesting turnouts -- I'm having fun updating the lists of units used (and get to check nine figures off of the Catch 'em All list!).

In other news, I could get behind a Logan game day.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 2nd, 2018 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Marro Drones essentially doubled in amount used on Saturday...
Old July 2nd, 2018, 07:36 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Standings/armies: [spoiler] 1st, 4-0 @The Dewk - Cathar Spearmen x4, Count Raymond, Airborne Elite
2nd, 3-1-0 @DewNoHarm - Nilfheim, Deathreavers x3, Stingers x3, Isamu
3rd, 3-0 @antsmarchingroves - Marcus Decimus, Marro Stingers x4, Red Ants of Aunstrum x4
4th, 3-0 @TREX - Gladiatrons x4, Blastatrons x3
5th, 3-0 Braydan - Major Q9, Mimring, Fen Hydra, Me-Qurq-Sa
6th, 3-0 @TrueMurray - Red Ants of Aunstrum x12, Isamu, Otonashi
Oh, so that's how you win @The Dewk . You play more games than everyone else so you place higher even if they have no losses.

Fun game day, though. Some really interesting turnouts -- I'm having fun updating the lists of units used (and get to check nine figures off of the Catch 'em All list!).

In other news, I could get behind a Logan game day.
If I can nail down a gamestore in Logan its pretty central between our utah and idaho crowds. I can also get more of my gang to show up.
I have already talked to the guys at heebee geebie games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events