Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 1st, 2022, 04:49 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradtato View Post
I only counted 46 units (kyries and exclusives included, stretch goals excluded) out of 50 cards, and only 69 of 71 figures. I suppose the penguin and the war mammoth could be the missing two figures, but that still only makes 48 cards…could there be a common squad or two in the mix somewhere? Or did I miscount?
I think you miss counted...

Exclusives 2 cards for 2 figures
Lifeborn 11 cards for 11 figures
Nemesis 4 cards for 11 figures
Dawn 10 cards for 18 figures
Clockwork 9 cards for 17 figures
Ironclad 3 cards for 5 figures
Kyrie 7 cards for 7 figures

51 Cards...71 figures, ignoring the stretch goals.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 1st, 2022 at 04:58 PM. Reason: I think 1 off is easily forgiven...for just shy of $400 CAD
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:50 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm counting 51 different unit names on this list, including the 5 stretch goal heroes. But is also says 50 cards will be included. So I'm a little confused as to how it breaks down.
I mentioned that to Craig when I noticed, and he revised his count to 51. Evidently, that fact hasn't made it back to the Haslab page yet.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:58 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurrig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Are the hex cards only place holders? They don't seem to have room for Powers and Left Hand descriptors.
The shape seems to be what they're sticking with, they look like the simple rule sides of the card?

Also, I'm predicting the Oathbound Phalanx/Legionnaires will use one card.
Two cards. Separate units.
Old October 1st, 2022, 04:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm counting 51 different unit names on this list, including the 5 stretch goal heroes. But is also says 50 cards will be included. So I'm a little confused as to how it breaks down.
I mentioned that to Craig when I noticed, and he revised his count to 51. Evidently, that fact hasn't made it back to the Haslab page yet.

Okay, thanks. So no glyph or terrain cards then (which is fine with me) and the expectation is for the stretch goals to be included. Excited to get those 5 so hopefully they will all be unlocked.
Old October 1st, 2022, 05:20 PM

Timerron knows what's in an order marker Timerron knows what's in an order marker

Gotta say, the number of backers for this isn't inspiring much confidence in me. If it hits over 1k by days end, i'll feel better about it but this is why its HasLab versus full launch. We need to prove that it will be economically viable to bring this back.
Old October 1st, 2022, 05:21 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

From Discord:

Encarmine — Today at 5:17 PM
Just to clarify some chatter happening in some social media channels: IF the Haslab campaign fails to fund during the 45 days, there is NOT a plan to produce Heroscape for retail after the Haslab. The relaunch of the game would be cancelled in it’s entirety. People who are saying that we would release Heroscape regardless are incorrect.

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old October 1st, 2022, 05:33 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

It's a little too costly for me, but damn it all looks great. I think my favorites are the Clockwork Combine followed by the Dryan Lifeborne Order. It's hard to pick though, as they all looks fantastic.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 1st, 2022, 05:35 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
From Discord:

Encarmine — Today at 5:17 PM
Just to clarify some chatter happening in some social media channels: IF the Haslab campaign fails to fund during the 45 days, there is NOT a plan to produce Heroscape for retail after the Haslab. The relaunch of the game would be cancelled in it’s entirety. People who are saying that we would release Heroscape regardless are incorrect.
They got 45 days to get that number of backers. Should be doable.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 1st, 2022, 05:37 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
It's a little too costly for me, but damn it all looks great. I think my favorites are the Clockwork Combine followed by the Dryan Lifeborne Order. It's hard to pick though, as they all looks fantastic.
Makes me wonder if anybody would be interested in splitting a pledge. Might be a way to save money and still get in on some of the goods.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 1st, 2022, 05:51 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Well after pulling me back in, I’m back out. This is $100 more than I thought it would be and I just can’t do $250 for one set. And every friend I’ve shown it to that also plays is turned off by the price and unpainted minis. Not enough terrain. The value just isn’t visibly there.

Old October 1st, 2022, 05:53 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timerron View Post
Gotta say, the number of backers for this isn't inspiring much confidence in me. If it hits over 1k by days end, i'll feel better about it but this is why its HasLab versus full launch. We need to prove that it will be economically viable to bring this back.
I hear ya. It's not exactly burning up the charts here.

The GI Joe one a couple months ago shot past the funding goal in less than a day. This one is barely moving.
Old October 1st, 2022, 06:12 PM

Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker Chlorophyllic knows what's in an order marker

I get the price, I really do, but its kinda high to reignite a whole fandom. Maybe offering a little bit less, and giving more stretch goals would entice more people to jump on the bandwagon.
Plus without a Haslab in Europe it jumps from costly to prohibitivly expensive for some.
I would really like to get it, but with this price point I sadly can´t.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion