Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old May 23rd, 2016, 06:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public BoSS Map Ideas

Took a quick look at the map file and wanted to let you know that the trees, start zone dots, & glyphs need to be placed on the next level up from where you have them.

The walls and bunkers at the end of the map are interesting. I would consider just going with the bunkers though, then you could have an E-Web sitting in one (or both) of them as part of the blockade. Or shortening the walls such that the figures behind them in the bunkers can see & shoot out. Right now the walls are blocking any figure in the bunkers LOS.

What are the set requirements? It looks like you are using 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, & 2 Marvel sets. Is that correct?

Last edited by Yodaking; May 23rd, 2016 at 06:29 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2016, 08:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey @Jdet , I just downloaded your roadblock 2.0, It looks pretty cool, One thing I noticed off the bat. Figures with less than 5 move will not be able to get on top of the wall, and figures with less than 6 move will be able to get on top of the "bunkers"( I assume that is what they are.) This would allow leapers and flyers that shoot to have a advantage of shooting the melee guys on the ground without them being able to attack. Also It may be a good Idea to put links in the Opening page for all the different maps so people could find them all. One last thing is putting the build requirements for a map when it is posted. That way people will know if they have the materials to build the scenario. I am glad that their is interest in getting some more star wars love going.
I've been Ninja'd a little by @Yodaking

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 24th, 2016, 01:59 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If a scenario is using predetermined armies, the bunker roofs won't be a problem as not many HoSS figures can fly/leap up there. Fett is the only flier that comes to mind and Force Jump is on Luke & Vader.
Old May 25th, 2016, 07:23 AM

Jdet is surprisingly tart

Here is the link to the map with the improvements suggested: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr...kv2%282%29.hsc

And here is another scenario entitled 'Docking Bay 'Heist': http://www.mediafire.com/download/dv...+Bay+Heist.hsc

Jdet is a MacDirk Warrior...
in the Garden of Horror...

Last edited by Jdet; May 25th, 2016 at 10:11 AM.
Old May 25th, 2016, 10:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Jdet , I would put a list of links in your opening page to all the scenario or map ideas when they pop up in this thread. That way an individual would be able to access them all quite easily instead of having to browse through the entire thread. Right now it is only 2 pages long, but that may change over time. Right now you have 2
-Roadblock
-Docking Bay Heist

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 25th, 2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Jdet , I would put a list of links in your opening page to all the scenario or map ideas when they pop up in this thread. That way an individual would be able to access them all quite easily instead of having to browse through the entire thread. Right now it is only 2 pages long, but that may change over time. Right now you have 2
-Roadblock
-Docking Bay Heist
Cool, thanks!

Old May 25th, 2016, 11:08 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Would it be possible to provide the maps in PDF format? When I open the .hsc file on my phone it opens it with my geocaching app O.O

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old May 25th, 2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Would it be possible to provide the maps in PDF format? When I open the .hsc file on my phone it opens it with my geocaching app O.O
I'm not really a computer guy, but if you explain (please don't use jargon) how to, I'd be happy to do it!

Old May 25th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I'm not really a computer guy, but if you explain (please don't use jargon) how to, I'd be happy to do it!
In VirtualScape, in the top left corner, click on File and then Print Preview. That will show you what it will look like printed.

To convert to .pdf, click on File and then Print. It will pop up a new window asking about printer settings. Click on the down arrow next to your printer's name and there should be other printer options. One of those options should be print to .pdf (Adobe pdf, Ayumni pdf Converter, etc...). Change to the .pdf option and then click OK. It will ask where to save the .pdf file.

Now you have a .pdf of your map.
Old May 25th, 2016, 06:10 PM

Thanks White Knight! Front page now updated with PDF files only.

Old May 27th, 2016, 06:00 AM

New map added to front page.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape