Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 11th, 2014, 05:03 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Round 4

How would the playoffs work if there's only 4 people in the playoffs?
Old August 11th, 2014, 05:13 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
How would the playoffs work if there's only 4 people in the playoffs?
I believe that the player are ranked #1-#4 based on W/L then Strength of Schedule. Then the players who are not named kevindola forfeit their remaining games and kevindola is declared the champion.

The remaining three players are then reseeded based on how many characters in their username match the characters in 'kevindola'. They then play a round robin tournament for 2nd place (or as I like to call it: Closest rank to kevindola)

Heroscaper2010 can correct me if that's not the official methodology though.
Old August 11th, 2014, 07:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

What I heard is that this tournament is running the "Karate Kid Part 3" bracket. I will be playing the part of Daniel Laruso. After someone emerges from the tournament, they then have to play me in the championship. I suggest not leaving things for the sudden death round.
Old August 11th, 2014, 07:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I never saw KK part 3. Part 2 was too stupid to continue.
Old August 11th, 2014, 07:16 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm pretty sure I never saw the whole thing, but I did see the "climax".

Side note: Wimbledon used to use this format as well in the early 1900s, so they didn't make it up completely.
Old August 11th, 2014, 07:19 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sounds good. You drop 100 points and then play the winner
Old August 11th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

So, are matchups going to be changed? I'm going to be gone to GenCon from Wednesday to Sunday, and I may not have the mental capacity to play Sunday night.

I'd like to play my opponent, whoever it is, tonight or Tuesday night.
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:43 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
So, are matchups going to be changed? I'm going to be gone to GenCon from Wednesday to Sunday, and I may not have the mental capacity to play Sunday night.

I'd like to play my opponent, whoever it is, tonight or Tuesday night.
Yes, they are updated.

I also updated your link. Somehow it got an extra ".html" in it...
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:53 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

So, I play Arch-Vile again?
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:56 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

As for tournament, I was hoping that we would have 8 people in the playoffs, so that all 8 non-scenario maps could be used...

However, since we didn't get enough people for that, and other tourneys use the "3-1 or better" to decide who moves on, that's what we'll do here. Maps for Playoff Rounds 1 and 2 will be removed, and Playoffs Rounds 3 and 4 will become Playoff Rounds 1 and 2, respectively.
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
So, I play Arch-Vile again?
Nope. Updated again.
Old August 11th, 2014, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Nope. Updated again.
Good, because we couldn't play anyway. @Arch-vile 's at Holiday Wolrd and I'll be gone to GenCon from Wednesday to Sunday. I can only play Tuesday night or Sunday night.

MegaSilver (1-2) vs. Black_Charos (1-2)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events