Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2021, 05:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Yondu - Breathing

Quote:
ENHANCED YAKA ARROW
Once per round, after moving and instead of attacking with Yondu, you may choose an opponent's figure within 4 spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if the chosen figure has 1 Life remaining. If you roll 11 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and you may choose another figure within 4 spaces of the affected figure. You may continue to choose figures for Enhanced Yaka Arrow in this manner until you fail to roll 11 or higher. You may not choose the same figure more than once on the same turn.
Couple things, the crossed out part is irrelevant since it's instead of attacking. Can probably just let him target any figure and drop the opponent's in red, he's certainly the type to hurt his own allies if they get in the way, etc. and it lets him go through DOs and extend his range. Also I thought the blue clause might be interesting to make it better against common figures.
Old July 8th, 2021, 05:54 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How do we feel about being able to attack DOs? I think becable to attack VDOs like a car or Gundam makes sense but being able to auto kill trees or rocks, while fun, could be too strong.
Old July 8th, 2021, 06:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There are plenty of auto wound powers that affect trees. I think it should be fine.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

His arrow could totally shatter the trunk of a tree, so it makes sense for me.
Old July 8th, 2021, 06:47 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sounds good
Old July 9th, 2021, 03:33 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would it make sense to work a Pirate recruitment angle into his "Pirates attack" power (since it's a little underwhelming anyway?) Pirates are a bit of an underwhelming faction anyway, so letting him bring someone else in would be useful and thematic, given his kidnapping and raising of Starlord.

Also, I can see him having a swingy pirate leadership power, since pirates are fair-weather followers (as seen in Vol. 2). So if he's out kicking butts, you get an extra turn with a pirate, but if he is ineffectual, the pirates turn on him.

Spitballing a power:

PIRATE CODE or something
At the start of the game, you may choose a figure you control. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Yondu, for each wound he inflicted on an enemy figure, you may move and attack with a Pirate you control. If Yondu attacked and did not inflict a wound on an enemy figure, choose an opponent to move an order marker from this card to another Pirate army card you control.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 9th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

SWASHBUCKLING LEADERSHIP?

Cool mechanics.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 9th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think the power title should be simply:
R
Old July 9th, 2021, 03:55 PM

I like the recruiting idea. Maybe limit it to Criminals and Theives, but maybe Assassins too?

Not sure about Pirate Code power, I'll have to think about that one. I want him to work with the common Pirate Squad. I could see adding something to it like "if Yondu inflicted a wound this turn you may instead take a turn with a Unique Pirate Hero you control." Might give it more punch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Would it make sense to work a Pirate recruitment angle into his "Pirates attack" power (since it's a little underwhelming anyway?) Pirates are a bit of an underwhelming faction anyway, so letting him bring someone else in would be useful and thematic, given his kidnapping and raising of Starlord.

Also, I can see him having a swingy pirate leadership power, since pirates are fair-weather followers (as seen in Vol. 2). So if he's out kicking butts, you get an extra turn with a pirate, but if he is ineffectual, the pirates turn on him.

Spitballing a power:

PIRATE CODE or something
At the start of the game, you may choose a figure you control. For the remainder of the game, that figure has the class of Pirate instead of what is listed on its card. After taking a turn with Yondu, for each wound he inflicted on an enemy figure, you may move and attack with a Pirate you control. If Yondu attacked and did not inflict a wound on an enemy figure, choose an opponent to move an order marker from this card to another Pirate army card you control.
Old July 9th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As much as I love the Mary Poppins line, he never really flew with the arrow, it just prevented him from falling.

What about clearing up some room for the pirate power:

ENHANCED YAKA ARROW
Yondu never takes any falling damage, and does not require clear sight when targeting a figure for a normal attack or Enhanced Yaka Arrow. Once per round, instead of attacking with Yondu, you may choose a figure within 4 spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if the chosen figure has 1 Life remaining. If you roll # or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and you may choose another figure within 4 spaces of the affected figure. You may continue to choose figures for Enhanced Yaka Arrow in this manner until you fail to roll # or higher. You may not choose the same figure more than once on the same turn.

I wrote "never takes any falling damage," as a way of including Major and Extreme, does that work?
Old July 9th, 2021, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
As much as I love the Mary Poppins line, he never really flew with the arrow, it just prevented him from falling.

What about clearing up some room for the pirate power:

ENHANCED YAKA ARROW
Yondu never takes any falling damage, and does not require clear sight when targeting a figure for a normal attack or Enhanced Yaka Arrow. Once per round, instead of attacking with Yondu, you may choose a figure within 4 spaces and roll the 20-sided die, adding 2 to the roll if the chosen figure has 1 Life remaining. If you roll # or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound and you may choose another figure within 4 spaces of the affected figure. You may continue to choose figures for Enhanced Yaka Arrow in this manner until you fail to roll # or higher. You may not choose the same figure more than once on the same turn.

I wrote "never takes any falling damage," as a way of including Major and Extreme, does that work?
Just re-watched the Mary Poppins scene and yeah you are right he is slowing his fall with it and not flying, so we should probably scratch that power all together. Adding in the the bit about falling damage should cover it. We can drop the normal attack in the Special Power because his range is getting dropped to 1.
Old July 9th, 2021, 08:43 PM

I'm hesitant to add the Pirate Code type of power where he would lose leadership. There is a Taserface heroclix figure that I've toyed with the idea of LDing and using some type of Mutiny power. I don't have a concrete idea yet but I'd like to keep it with him instead of Yondu. I do like the Pirate recruitment idea. As I said earlier I think it should be limited to certain classes, but it could be thematic to be able to pull Star-Lord in somehow too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library