Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old March 18th, 2010, 05:18 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Vehicle Terrain for Super-scape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing one of the artistic types on this site put together a simple DO card for one of the Hummers. I personally use them as sight blockers and don't plan on having them used in alternate custom rule scenarios (no throwing or driving these bad boys). But there is no reason why you can't blow them up and remove them off the game board.
You know I am always here for you baby .

Love the look of the cars on the map (nice map BTW ). They certainly add a theatrical element to the look of the game. Great find. You should paint one (or two) as a police hummer. ESS-1 baby!

Cheers
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'm holding out hope for ESS-1 making it to ala carte since I recently bought three sets of those guys because of MH and A3n' creation of them.

Nice pix MH and good idea for the Hummers.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 18th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I wouldn't mind seeing one of the artistic types on this site put together a simple DO card for one of the Hummers. I personally use them as sight blockers and don't plan on having them used in alternate custom rule scenarios (no throwing or driving these bad boys). But there is no reason why you can't blow them up and remove them off the game board.
You know I am always here for you baby .
I need to give you another updated version of the template we worked on. I added the pieces needed for DO and glyph cards.
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:36 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'm holding out hope for ESS-1 making it to ala carte since I recently bought three sets of those guys because of MH and A3n' creation of them.

I was thinking the same thing last night. I like the idea of more squads for SuperheroScape, but I was doubting that anybody would use their design time to do any. Maybe if somebody chucked MH's ESS-1 into the ring they would go through quickly enough not to tie up that persons design time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I need to give you another updated version of the template we worked on. I added the pieces needed for DO and glyph cards.
That would make my life a little easier .

Cheers
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post

I was thinking the same thing last night. I like the idea of more squads for SuperheroScape, but I was doubting that anybody would use their design time to do any. Maybe if somebody chucked MH's ESS-1 into the ring they would go through quickly enough not to tie up that persons design time.

Cheers
I'm sure it'll happen at some point. While they may not end up being the exact same result as the MH ESS-1 after collaboration, I would think it shouldn't be too far off. I think the only thing I might change is something for the Riot Control maybe being more Shield Wall-ish and giving +1 defense to adjacent squad figures, so this way they could not only shield each other, but also squaddies like Civilians or others. Though it would be a +1 max that the adjacent figure could get no matter how many other ESS-1 guys were there. Since it isn't their main power due to Gas Grenade and Sniper, I wouldn't make it too powerful. Anyway, sorry for the sidetrack, I just dig the ESS-1 unit and figures that I saw in the pix and had to throw more props your guys' way for the great work on them.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; March 18th, 2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:37 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, here's my prototype card. Let me know what you think. Are the Life/Defense stats? How about the Fuel Explosion, too strong?

Parked Vehicle Destructible Object

Life: 5
Defense: 3

Fuel Explosion
When the Parked Vehicle has received enough wounds to be destroyed, roll 6 attack dice once for all adjacent figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Afterward, remove the destroyed vehicle from the battlefield.

EDIT: Updated per IAmBatman's suggestion.

Last edited by AliasQTip; March 18th, 2010 at 06:31 PM.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fuel explosion should probably have something in there about removing the Hummer from the battlefield ... Deathwalker 7000's card should be consulted.
Anyway to work a power called "Gas Guzzler" in there? Not sure what it'd do, but I love the name for a Hummer card ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 18th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Personally, I'd rather have the explosion based off of a D20 roll. Sometimes it explodes seems more realistic than always explodes.
Old March 18th, 2010, 06:13 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fuel explosion should probably have something in there about removing the Hummer from the battlefield ...
I knew I forgot something! Thanks IAmBatman. Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Personally, I'd rather have the explosion based off of a D20 roll. Sometimes it explodes seems more realistic than always explodes.
I'd rather have it like the movies where everything explodes. In real-life vehicles very rarely explode. Boom every time = more fun.

Last edited by AliasQTip; March 18th, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

There is a precedent in media where cars never explode...

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old January 17th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Pffftttt... that's me trying to blow the dust off of an old thread.

Recently I found this awesome truck for $5 in a TJMax (mine has a red tractor /cab though):

It meets all of my picky requirements:
1. It's 100% plastic, no die cast metal so it fits seamlessly with official terrain.
2. The scale is almost perfect, in fact it would be perfect for thin heroclix or D&D sculpts but some horoscape humanoids are a bit chunky.
3. The truck fits PERFECTLY on 6 straight hexes, no overlap on either end or on sides.
4. The cars fit on 2 straight hexes.
5. The heroscope figure bases fit perfectly on the top of the trailer and I'm thinking of drawing 4 equal spaces on it with a sharpie.
6. The monochrome aspect does't bother me because it fits with the official brick wall, castle walls, palm trees, etc.

The only flaw is that size 5 figures that stand straight up cannot be maneuvered through the lower level. I can live with that and may even play with it in it's angled state to allow non-flyers a ramp to gain height.

I really recommend it to anyone who can find it in a TJMax or Marshal's.
Old January 17th, 2016, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Pffftttt... that's me trying to blow the dust off of an old thread.

Recently I found this awesome truck for $5 in a TJMax (mine has a red tractor /cab though):

It meets all of my picky requirements:
1. It's 100% plastic, no die cast metal so it fits seamlessly with official terrain.
2. The scale is almost perfect, in fact it would be perfect for thin heroclix or D&D sculpts but some horoscape humanoids are a bit chunky.
3. The truck fits PERFECTLY on 6 straight hexes, no overlap on either end or on sides.
4. The cars fit on 2 straight hexes.
5. The heroscope figure bases fit perfectly on the top of the trailer and I'm thinking of drawing 4 equal spaces on it with a sharpie.
6. The monochrome aspect does't bother me because it fits with the official brick wall, castle walls, palm trees, etc.

The only flaw is that size 5 figures that stand straight up cannot be maneuvered through the lower level. I can live with that and may even play with it in it's angled state to allow non-flyers a ramp to gain height.

I really recommend it to anyone who can find it in a TJMax or Marshal's.
Looks good . So do you mate .

What's the width like?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations