Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old April 15th, 2021, 09:51 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Announcing ScapeCon: July 29th-August 1st

DAMN IT TIM, TIM, TIMMY!!!

You just broke my heart

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old April 15th, 2021, 10:00 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
happy and said to say, Take me off the list of going - I got a job offer for July, and only having worked 2 days as a guide this last year, I need to take it.

Teacher Matt and Mike Flak will also not be attending

Very sorry to cancel, but I need the work. Enjoy it, besides I was a little lost, all the food and snacks are covered so is there any need for me to give out food between matches - I don't know, and now I will not find out.
You'll be missed, but happy you got the work!
Old April 15th, 2021, 10:44 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

It won't be the same without you Hendel.

Ok guys, we need to get some commitments for attendees. I just received the contract from our first choice hotel as well as the ballroom layouts. Plenty of table space to leave pitch car set up and have other games going.
Old April 15th, 2021, 01:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

A few updates:

(1) The hotel is the Holiday Inn Indianapolis Airport hotel.
(2) There is no requirement that you stay at the hotel (no minimum number of rooms we have to sell).
(3) We'll have a comprehensive food plan up tomorrow (it's basically all your meals).
(4) There is PLENTY of gaming space for everything.
(5) We need firm commitments.

Here's a virtual tour. It's a really nice place.
Old April 15th, 2021, 02:04 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like a good space; conference room looks quite large for a group our size, that's nice. Nice work!

Just to clarify, does "we need firm commitments" mean moving from a 'maybe' to a 'going', or placing a monetary deposit / buying a badge?
Old April 15th, 2021, 02:57 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Looks like a good space; conference room looks quite large for a group our size, that's nice. Nice work!

Just to clarify, does "we need firm commitments" mean moving from a 'maybe' to a 'going', or placing a monetary deposit / buying a badge?
Moving to definite for now, but I believe we'll need badge deposits soon. I'll be talking more to my dad tomorrow.
Old April 15th, 2021, 03:49 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Well - the hotel is only 5 miles from where I live, so guess I won't need a room

I'll need to discuss with the family treasurer. With no room requirement, this looks very doable. Although with no Hendal...
Old April 15th, 2021, 06:30 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm for sure in.

You should ping all the maybes. In the meantime, I'll try to talk with my other potentials and see if I can get commitments. I guess worst case scenario we pay for the 30 price and get some money back if we hit the 40price right?

EDIT: also, how's the front page announcement coming...that could help catch people's attention....also I'm sending out an email blast and will announce it again in my channel video this weekend.

EDIT: also, any news from CVN if he'll be attending?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; April 15th, 2021 at 06:50 PM.
Old April 15th, 2021, 06:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I'm for sure in.

You should ping all the maybes. In the meantime, I'll try to talk with my other potentials and see if I can get commitments. I guess worst case scenario we pay for the 30 price and get some money back if we hit the 40price right?

EDIT: also, how's the front page announcement coming...that could help catch people's attention....also I'm sending out an email blast and will announce it again in my channel video this weekend.

EDIT: also, any news from CVN if he'll be attending?
Go ahead and plaster the Logo up there too when you throw down the announcements.
@OEAO

You'll want to size it down if you use the one I sent you the link of. Its a pretty big file. Its 20x20 inches.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 15th, 2021, 07:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I should be able to get pictures of the dice bowls and dice towers for the con soon enough as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 15th, 2021, 07:36 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Please put me down as a maybe. I am planning on coming, but just don't want to fully commit, till we have our plans more secure.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old April 15th, 2021, 08:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Did I spy outdoor gaming space?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon