Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 7th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Penguin (II) (Breathing)

Yeah, I like streamlining to letting him bond with all Insane Heroes. I think having to choose a particular Hero would play very finicky, since it's already a reactionary thing that triggers when a not-particularly-durable figure takes wounds.

Cool to give him a use for the "X", since Crime Lord Collusion means he likes having it anyway.
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:40 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

This evening when the 48 hours has passed I will update the SP with the suggested change, then I will propose a vote for initials. So if there's anything other ideas or suggested changes sitting on the table, make sure to throw them out there preferably before we get the ball rolling.

This is the planned update:

Quote:
NAME = PENGUIN
SECRET IDENTITY = OSWALD COBBLEPOT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = VINDICTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

CRIME LORD COLLUSION
If there are at least two Order Markers on this card, add 2 to your initiative roll for each Order Marker on the Army Card of another Crime Lord or Mastermind you control. If Penguin is in play and there are no Order Markers on this card, subtract 2 from your initiative roll.

CRIME SYNDICATE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with the Penguin, you may take a turn with a Criminal or Thief you control.

LAST NUMBER IN THE ROLODEX
After an opponent takes a turn, if Penguin received a wound you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. Until the figure that wounded Penguin is destroyed, all other powers on this card are negated, and before taking a turn with the Penguin, you may take a turn with an Insane Hero you control.

Last edited by Arkham; June 7th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
This evening when the 48 hours has passed I will update the SP with the suggested change, then I will propose a vote for initials. So if there's anything other ideas or suggested changes sitting on the table, make sure to throw them out there preferably before we get the ball rolling.

This is the planned update:

Quote:
NAME = PENGUIN
SECRET IDENTITY = OSWALD COBBLEPOT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = VINDICTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

CRIME LORD COLLUSION
If there are at least two Order Markers on this card, add 2 to your initiative roll for each Order Marker on the Army Card of another Crime Lord or Mastermind you control. If Penguin is in play and there are no Order Markers on this card, subtract 2 from your initiative roll.

CRIME SYNDICATE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with the Penguin, you may take a turn with a Criminal or Thief you control.

LAST NUMBER IN THE ROLODEX
After an opponent takes a turn, if Penguin received a wound you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. Until the figure that wounded Penguin is destroyed, all other powers on this card are negated, and before taking a turn with the Penguin, you may take a turn with the chosen Insane Hero.
You still have the chosen wording at the end but no wording on the choosing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:37 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Good catch, updated.
Old June 7th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I feel like the name doesn't really fit anymore - it's more spite than desperation, and he's got more than one number - but on the whole I'm happy with that draft.
Old June 7th, 2017, 01:44 PM

Maybe that number is to the Insane Asylum. Or the Insane Hotline. You don't know. Nobody does.

Open to suggestions on the name.
Old June 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I love the name - great, old timey, evocative feel to it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 7th, 2017, 05:22 PM

I propose a vote to move to Initial Playtesting.
@Yodaking
@Viegon
@japes
@Tornado
@johnny139
@TrollBrute
Old June 7th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Looks good overall. Not a fan of Last Number in the Rolodex for a power name. Unstable Vendetta maybe? Also, I'd like to see that power have a marker that gets placed on the opponent's figure.

EDIT: Didn't see the proposal; Yea.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 7th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 7th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Looks good overall. Not a fan of Last Number in the Rolodex for a power name. Unstable Vendetta maybe? Also, I'd like to see that power have a marker that gets placed on the opponent's figure.

EDIT: Didn't see the proposal; Yea.
In comparison with something as evocative, fun and unique as LNitR, Unstable Vendetta just sounds terribly... pedestrian to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Penguin (II) (Vote to move to Initial Playte

regardless of what the name end up as...YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library