Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 25th, 2014, 07:01 PM

Spectre007 Woo who?
Looking to sell my Heroscape collection

I'm looking to sell my complete Heroscape collection. It's been quite a while since I've used it and would like to see it go to a good home. I've got 1 of every terrain set, figure set, and promo figure. All army cards are laminated. Everything is complete and from a smoke free home. I have all the terrain boxes, manuals, etc.

If interested, I also have a second set of Tundra, Marvel, Minions and Drones, Warriors and Soulborgs (Warriors of Ashra, Deathreavers) and Warriors of the Ghostlight Fen. Am willing to sell those seperately or included with the complete collection.

Willing to negotiate on pricing. This is for the complete collection. Sorry, I will not break up anything. I am willing to meet up in person to work out the exchange (willing to travel as far as Toronto, Ontario) however mailing is not out of the question.

Thanks
Old May 26th, 2014, 08:05 AM

Queen of Jandar Woo who?
Re: Looking to sell my Heroscape collection

How much are you asking for the TT and Drones and Minions?
Old May 27th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking to sell my Heroscape collection

How much are you thinking? Will you ship?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales