Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 23rd, 2008, 01:34 PM

IkeTheShalacker has disabled reputation
Trying to sell my whole collection, please look.

If anyone on here wants to buy this whole set, please tell me. I've tried to sell it on eBay unsuccessfully, but it must go as I don't have enough time/money to sustain my heroscape addiction Everything is very lightly used unless stated otherwise. The only noticeable wear is on some dice that have a little bit of the white paint worn off. I always took good care of my sets, when I wasn't using them the cards were kept in a velvet-lined drawer and the figures stacked on a shelf single layer. Like I said, I'd prefer for it all to go at once, in one big lot. Send me a private message regarding your offer/methods of payment if you’re interested. In my opinion the easiest way for me to get it to you is to put it on eBay for the price we agree on and you buy it right away. But let me know what you think.

*Mods, I hope I'm not breaking any rules by doing this, if so I’m sorry, and I’ll stop trying to sell this on this website.*

So here's what I've got:

First Edition Master Set: This is the first edition master set, meaning it comes with sparkly water, red and blue dice and thicker cards. Everything is in perfect condition except for the dice, a few minor scratches, still perfectly functional. All pieces included, including the instruction manuals.

Elite Onyx Vipers Master Set: Full set, it was a limited time Wally-World deal, I picked it up there, I believe this set is no longer in production, but not sure. Perfect condition.

Road to the Forgotten Forest X TWO: Played with but in perfect condition.

Heroes of Laur: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Snipers and Vipers X TWO: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Romans X TWO: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Orcs X TWO: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Heroes of Barrenspur: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Drones and Minions X THREE: Played with, but in perfect condition. Three sets, their special ability of swarming can be used at its best.

Knights and the Swog: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Minutemen and Wolves: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Minutemen: Played with, but in perfect condition. I sold the wolves that come with this set to someone else, so I have an extra set of the minutemen.

Heroes of Nostralund x TWO: Accidentally got two of these, one is unopened, the other is played with but like-new.

Gorrillas and Hounds: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Kilts and Commandos X TWO: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Monks and Guards: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Gladiators and Agents: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Ninjas and Samurai: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Warriors of Ashra and Rats: Played with, but in perfect condition.

Deathstalkers: Played with, but in perfect condition. I think I sold the other half of the set to someone.

Random Terrain: Basically everything that came with the small expansions, lots of 1 and 2 hex rock sand rock and grass tiles. Also 8 snow 2 hex tiles, as they came with my most recent wave (Zanafor’s discovery?)

Like I said, it would be awesome if I could get this whole set to go at once. Actual retail value is well over $375, however some of these sets cannot be found anymore (EOV master set and First Edition), so it’s probably worth more. That would sound like a lot to some people, but I just saw the thread about how much some of us have put into heroscape haha, it's a great game. Thanks to anyone who considers buying.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 01:50 PM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
I hope one of you guys are posting this type of thing when I get my taxes back.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 01:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'd consider throwing some change at this, but really all I'm interested in is the EOV Master set.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2008, 02:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
I'd like the Ninjas and Samurai, and the 3 packs of Drones and Minions I may like, but I haven't the money for it all.

And what's the Heroes of Laur pack? I don't remember that one...
Old January 23rd, 2008, 02:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I believe Heroes of Laur is Orm's Return. The fact that he calls it Heroes of Laur instead of OM, though, makes me wonder how much of a gamer this guy is and how much of a retailer. But, so be it, most people are far more interested in all of the news posts right now anyway.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2008, 02:22 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Offer Sent, PM
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:46 PM

Right, I know that Heroes of Laur isnt the technical name for it, i've heard both used however, apologies. Lord Pyre, right now I'm not interested in selling it in smaller groups, if I do I'll let you know though. Thanks.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeTheShalacker
Right, I know that Heroes of Laur isnt the technical name for it, i've heard both used however, apologies. Lord Pyre, right now I'm not interested in selling it in smaller groups, if I do I'll let you know though. Thanks.
Eh, okay. I've looked everywhere for those stupid Ninjas & Samurai. This is the second or third sale on this site and I got the same answer... :P

Doesn't hurt to ask, though.

I think.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
Where are you located, Ike?

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:07 PM

I'm in northern Michigan, basically in the middle of nowhere (which sucks, because the walmart here is still stuck on wave 3 haha)
Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:06 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkeTheShalacker
I'm in northern Michigan, basically in the middle of nowhere (which sucks, because the walmart here is still stuck on wave 3 haha)
I'm in eastern Wisconsin, and I know how you feel.... I've still never seen Wave 7 in a retail store yet.
Old January 23rd, 2008, 07:22 PM

Yeah it's a pain. Then again, it does have bonuses, for instance, somehow we got the EOV right off the bat, and for only 30 bucks? It kinda varies, but for keeping up with small expansions, it's not too great. By the way, I know I've gotten a few questions about this: Why am I selling? I know, it's practically blasphemy (sp?). Mainly because I'm heading to college and I don't have enough time/money to keep on playing/buying. I do have a few buddies with big collections though, so I'm going to stay up to date and continue playing the game, just not own it.

"He does not sleep, he waits."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online