Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 1st, 2019, 05:04 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

You are not welcome in here! Rock star, if your phone keeps doing that, I will throw it out the window!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 1st, 2019, 06:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

An image of Barney's television set forms in Xavier's mind, with what initially looks like Barney but under closer inspection is closer in resemblance to a cross between Barney and Xavier.

"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family...."

Children gather around this Xavier/Barney hybrid hugging it's knees when one is picked up off the ground and tossed gently into the air only to fall into a double row of teeth stretched wide open, and the child is swallowed whole!

"Nick, Knack, Paddy-Whack give a dog a bone, if Light Man is reading my mind right now I'm going to flush that phone....."

An image of a flip phone being dropped into a toilet replaces the Barney image, it's clearly Xavier now looking down at the phone as it sinks to the bottom of the bowl. A wide double row of teeth grin spreads across his face from ear to ear as he presses down on the flush lever and a whirl pool whisks the whole image away into blackness.

Xavier suddenly breaks into a deep throated chuckle that rumbles throughout the van. Ho, Ho, Ho..... Is he psychotic? Ha, Ha, Ha......Is he is Jabba the Hutt's twisted cousin? He, He, He.....It looks like tears are rolling down from his eyes he's laughing so hard.

Sorry. Sorry. Private joke, you had to be there.

I've found from working solo that I tell the best jokes.

Now lets get down to business. I hope you aren't planning on stopping at FHI headquarters Rockstar, we need to get on the trail of these missing people before the trail goes cold or more people go missing. The boss can send us whatever info they have via phone, text, e-mail, etc. while we are on the road to L.A.

Not sure how much experience some of these heroes really have in uncovering someone trying to stay hidden. The P.I. should be a solid ally, since I mostly just know Earth from it's TV shows, her instincts will be important ones to watch and learn from once we get to L.A.

We need to locate some witnesses. Lets start talking to people at homeless shelters & food kitchens, the people living in homeless camps, beach life guards like that David Hasselhoff guy, the cops who walk those beats, mobile members of the community like food truck vendors and taxi cab drivers. Someone has bound to have seen something to get us started down the right path. That's a lot of ground to cover and we are a pretty big group so lets split up when we get to L.A. and then meet back up later and share the information we've gathered before planning our next move.

Lightman and Kara, all kidding aside it would be great if you really can read my surface thoughts when I'm actively trying to send them to you. Then I can pass info to you without speaking out loud. That will prove handy when questioning witnesses and suspects. In fact I'd like one of you to come with me to interview the homeless themselves. They may be leery of sharing information with an alien, but I'll ask them the questions anyway and you can probe their minds to see if they are holding anything back. Whoever doesn't roll with me should team up with the Lana, I'm sure the PI can make good use of a mind reader while searching for clues. Please confirm to me you received this message, mentally rather then verbally.
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Takes a sharp left.

Did somebuddy say the Hoff?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:37 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Los Angeles?! What?!

Lana takes out her phone and, in a hushed voice, starts clearing her calendar for the next two days.

At one point, ten minutes later and while she’s on hold with a lawyer’s office, she covers the mouthpiece and adds: Also churches and government agencies that deal with the homeless. And maybe hospitals. I know a detective in Los Angeles, maybe he has some ideas.

A voice chirps into her phone. Yes? Hi, Ms. Richards. I’m sorry but I have to reschedule tomorrow morning. Yes, the deposition.

= =
Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:06 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Lana wipes her forehead again. The heat in the back of the van isn’t helped much by the windows open up front. Hey Rock Star! Maybe in Los Angeles we also will find a place to get the air conditioner fixed!

July in the desert is brutal, but Lana imagines it won’t be much better in the asphalt jungle of LA.

= =
Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:46 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Rockstar reaches up and pulls off the sheet that's covering the hole in the ceiling of the van. Wind comes rushing in.

Air conditioning!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:57 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

That works too. Lana puts down her notebook and phone for a moment to, in the swirling desert heat, tie back her long, black hair.

= =
Old March 2nd, 2019, 12:19 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sunroof! Sweet!
Old March 2nd, 2019, 12:47 PM

Louisan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Lightman and Kara, all kidding aside it would be great if you really can read my surface thoughts when I'm actively trying to send them to you. Then I can pass info to you without speaking out loud. That will prove handy when questioning witnesses and suspects. In fact I'd like one of you to come with me to interview the homeless themselves. They may be leery of sharing information with an alien, but I'll ask them the questions anyway and you can probe their minds to see if they are holding anything back. Whoever doesn't roll with me should team up with the Lana, I'm sure the PI can make good use of a mind reader while searching for clues. Please confirm to me you received this message, mentally rather then verbally.
Kara had seated herself directly behind Ghost, finding comfort in the presence of another alien, even if he didn't know she was an off-worlder. She reachs out and taps him on the shoulder, fingers glowing blue.

She projects into his mind: I can read all your surface thoughts, unless you try to hide them. I can only respond while touching you, though. I'll go with you to interview our witnesses. If they're frightened by you, my powers can make them more willing to talk.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Air is flowing through the van now, creating a steady breeze against the skin, but the air is still hot. Xavier opens up an ammo pouch and pulls out one of his miniature wrist rockets. He begins to dis-ensemble it, removing the explosive tip, then sliding out a vial of liquid cold. He casually tosses the vial at Granite sitting in the back of the van.

Catch!

Granite's reflexes are good, his strength predictably high, and the vial is crushed inside his mighty grip. A wintry blast of cold air suddenly fills the back of the van.

Air conditioning.

The effect doesn't last long, with the hot air quickly overpowering and replacing the cold, but the momentary blast is refreshing and the sudden appearance of tiny ice crystals in the air amusing.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:11 PM

Whoa, that's wicked cool, lizard-man, baby!

Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:22 PM
C3G Landlord

I have not been a baby in many turns of the six moons around Yheetal, Rockstar. A baby traveling the galaxy on it's own would be strange indeed for our people. Would that not also be true for humans?

Excellent Lana, I'd be happy to share your company. I fear my toilet flushing joke might have made Lightman a bit nervous around me. Good to know about the touching restriction, we will have to work on our non-verbal ques as a back-up then for when you are barred from physically touching me. Just simple expressions of thought like yes, no, I'm ready, I agree, stuff like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games