Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old December 28th, 2018, 08:31 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness
3d printed building floors

I appologize if this is a duplicate link, I couldn't find it referenced anywhere here and immediatly thought of heroscape when I saw this.

Basically they are designing 3d printed buildings. You print each floor of the building and then stack them up. This would be cool to apply to HS, though the foot print of buildings like Grishnacks would be much too large for many printers. (including mine sadly).But it is still a neat idea.
Old December 28th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: 3d printed building floors

Very cool!
If they broke into pieces you could print them.
Hopefully they do ruined buildings. Those can be in pieces and are much more applicable to Heroscape use.
A solid building is a little hard to work with if you want to include interior play.

EDIT: Looking at the other buildings on the site, they make a version in smaller pieces for small printers.
Old December 30th, 2018, 11:45 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: 3d printed building floors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Very cool!
If they broke into pieces you could print them.
Hopefully they do ruined buildings. Those can be in pieces and are much more applicable to Heroscape use.
A solid building is a little hard to work with if you want to include interior play.

EDIT: Looking at the other buildings on the site, they make a version in smaller pieces for small printers.
If you know the software, sometimes you can slice the model into pieces yourself and print them out on a smaller print bed. I really need to upload all my printed heroscape terrain here soon. I got to paint a bunch of it first though.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles