Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old June 30th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: The Joke Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobinchese View Post
Two muffins are sitting in an oven.

The first muffin looks at the second muffin and says, "man it sure is hot in here"

The second muffin looks at the first muffin and says. "Oh my god a talking muffin!"
Old June 30th, 2013, 10:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

1st edition RotV for $10 (sparkly waters included).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 1st, 2013, 09:03 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Joke of the Day

How does a lion like his meat?

Spoiler Alert!

This joke is so cheesy I decided to put a second one,

Why is there no gambling in Africa?

Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old July 1st, 2013, 09:50 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Here's one.
Spoiler Alert!

Here's another.
Spoiler Alert!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:35 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Joke of the Day

Why couldn't Dracula's wife get to sleep?

Spoiler Alert!

What do you call a bear with no teeth?

Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old July 2nd, 2013, 08:45 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old July 2nd, 2013, 11:48 AM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

A papa shark and a baby shark are swimming through the ocean when they spot a group of swimmers stranded in the water. The little shark begins swimming toward the people but his father stops him.

"No son first we have to swim around them with just the tips of our fins showing" And they do. "Now we have to swim around them with all of our fins showing." And they do. "Now we eat everybody!" Announces the papa shark.

Once they are both gorged the little shark asks "Dad, why did we have to do all that swimming around?"

The papa shark replies, "Because they taste alot better without all the poop inside!"
Old July 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM

3 guys go to a rich mans house. The man says "I'll give anything to the man who swims thought my pool with crocs in it." They go out to see it. Then when they start to go inside they hear a splash and one of the guys is in the pool swimming for his life.
He climbs out and the rich guy says "You've done it! Name the thing you wish for." The man turns and says "The only thing I want is to know who pushed me."

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:42 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Joke of the Day

What do you do with epileptic lettuce?

Spoiler Alert!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old July 3rd, 2013, 09:22 AM

What was Julius Caesar called when he came old?

Spoiler Alert!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

Old July 3rd, 2013, 12:03 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Four old men were sitting at a table playing poker, reminiscing, and talking about getting old.

The oldest one there noted, "I think life's been good to me. I'm 94 years old, and with God's grace, I'll be leaving the world with everything I started with."

One of the others replied, "Harold, those are your real teeth?"

Harold replied, "I wasn't born with them!"

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 4th, 2013, 12:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

An old man walks down the sidewalk, and notices a small child sitting on the curb, crying. The old man stops and asks the child "What's wrong?" The child replies, "I can't do what the big boys do."

The old man sits on the curb and cries.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media