Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old October 25th, 2018, 01:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Arch-vile's customs (updated Oct. 2018)

One of my favorite applications is potentially doubling up on a Viking or Varkaanan Spirit when you think she's about to die.

I personally like the idea of her negating the target that she copies, since it avoids potential nightmares like doubling Raelin (even at 200 points, +4 defense to a good Samurai build could be absolutely crazy), but you might want to consider adding a Negation Marker in that case, to make remembering everything easy for both players. Something as simple as moving the marker to the stolen figure's card should make it much more apparent which power was stolen, especially when it will probably change each round.
Old October 29th, 2018, 01:08 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Here's my favorite of the AOTP designs that I came up with.

Heroscape has two Eladrin and both have interesting powers, so I combined them, but removed the once-per-game limit on Erevan's Fey Step power. I think the ability to teleport anywhere within 4 spaces will be pretty fun on some maps. Arcane Riposte gives his fragile defense some teeth.

The Illusions of Jinyu are basically just 3 Exoskeleton markers for Jinyu (if they keep up with him), but they pair nicely with Jinyu's Arcane Riposte. If you feel lucky, leave Jinyu there. If you don't feel lucky, let the Illusion take the hit instead.
Old October 29th, 2018, 01:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I like Jinyu and his Illusions. Pretty thematic, I also like that you made him an Eladrin. Nothing to add from me with these ones. They look pretty sweet.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 30th, 2018, 10:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Disengage or Phantom Walk would work well for the illusion figures thematically and gameplay-ey.

Cool dudes!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 24th, 2019, 09:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I saw a post somewhere about using the Monk figures I posted earlier as a "Friar Tuck" type figure for the C3V Rogue faction. It's been in the back of my mind for a while and I recently came up with this:

I picture Friar Buck as a slow-moving fat and jolly sort of fellow, but as soon as trouble starts coming his way he's somehow the first out the door. Scatter has interesting gameplay on a hero, and he offers a (weak) healing option.
Old February 25th, 2019, 12:01 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Cool looking unit! I like the idea of a cheap healer unit, and Scatter is a neat way to get him mobile. I’m not sure how he is a Rogue when he looks a lot like a Monk. A different C3V bonding unit, maybe? Plus, since C3V Monk builds are hero relevant, Healing Gerbs could have more usage!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 25th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Cool looking unit! I like the idea of a cheap healer unit, and Scatter is a neat way to get him mobile. I’m not sure how he is a Rogue when he looks a lot like a Monk. A different C3V bonding unit, maybe? Plus, since C3V Monk builds are hero relevant, Healing Gerbs could have more usage!
That was exactly my idea! The Nottingham Brigands couldn't use him, of course, but Locksley already helps them out. Friar Buck could heal all the non-Bol Rogue unique heroes, or just act as a general annoyance with his Scatter ability. The Rogues lack a good screening unit, so he'd probably work better in that capacity.
Old March 7th, 2019, 02:58 PM
Archie

Re: Arch-vile's customs (updated Feb. 2019)

I figured I would post my proxies for classic and C3V/SoV units in case they would be of interest to anyone else. With my collection of random figures I try and use official designs when possible so that I have a card for every figure and don't have to use brain power on coming up with a balanced and fun design.

A couple designs were changed slightly due to figure choice or personal preference. I listed those below; ones without a description are the exact same.

Classic Proxies
Agent Skahen (Heroclix Agent May)
Cyprien Esenwein (Horrorclix Swordsman)
Iron Golem (unknown knight figure I found on the beach)
Kyntela Gwyn (LOTR Heroclix Galadriel)
Migol Ironwill (LOTR Heroclix Bifur the Dwarf)
Ornak (Mega Bloks Dragons figure)
Sir Gilbert (Mega Bloks Dragons figure)
Sir Hawthorne (Horrorclix Black Knight)
Wyvern (Mega Bloks Dragons figure)
Zelrig (Mega Bloks Dragons figure)
Zetacron - follows Einar & is a soldier (Transformers Bumblebee figure)

C3V/SoV Proxies
Asterios (D&D Large Minotaur)
Beorn Boltcutter (Heroclix Splitlip)
Boreos - changed to uncommon and powers/stats adjusted slightly (D&D Large Air Elemental)
Chen Tang - follows Einar (Star Wars Gungan Artillerist)
Gothlok - bonds with Death Knights instead of Death Chasers (Mega Bloks Dragons figure)
Hoplitron - size medium (Star Wars Krath War Droid)
Kira Jax (Star Wars Old Republic Commander)
Mok - works as a solo hero without dwarves (same figure)
Quahon (Mega Bloks Dragons figure)
Skull Demon (2) (3) (random toys from my childhood)
Talingul - works with any size construct (Star Wars Imperial Dignitary)
Ulfrid Hornwrangler (D&D Guard of Mithril Hall)

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 21st, 2019 at 12:53 AM.
Old March 7th, 2019, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Arch-vile , love your idea here for proxies. Im also in progress making proxy cards. Mine are generally for the super expensive ones. The hoplitrons are littlerally 1.25 on. Miniaturemarket and I have about 12 of them. Nonetheless, like what your doing. Side note, with all that @White Knight is doing with 3d stl files Ive been 3d printing a bunch of figures as well. My proxy list is also to just use some of the thousands of minis around collecting dust.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 7th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Archie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Arch-vile , love your idea here for proxies. Im also in progress making proxy cards. Mine are generally for the super expensive ones. The hoplitrons are littlerally 1.25 on. Miniaturemarket and I have about 12 of them. Nonetheless, like what your doing. Side note, with all that @White Knight is doing with 3d stl files Ive been 3d printing a bunch of figures as well. My proxy list is also to just use some of the thousands of minis around collecting dust.
Haha, yeah I'm sure several of the real version of these figures are available for cheap, these were just my extra figures. I'm hoping to get into 3D printing eventually. White Knight and others are doing really cool things with it for Heroscape. I've browsed Thingiverse and have found a lot of cool things to print for other board games too!
Old March 16th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Archie

I tried to capture the spirit of a classic evil scarecrow (like you'd see in a Goosebumps book) with this design. It hides in plain sight until it starts moving. A ranged defense bonus just made sense; bullets or arrows wouldn't do much to these guys. But overall they're fairly weak monsters that can be taken down without too much trouble.
Old March 17th, 2019, 12:07 PM
Archie

Re: Arch-vile's customs (updated March 2019)

I rebalanced my Crawlers of Lolth custom. Estivara is an extremely strong bonding hero with her +1 attack aura and a ranged special attack. The Crawlers needed to increase in price because of that. Additionally, I allowed bonding with Arachnid heroes, such as my Queen Spider custom.

I really like where this design is at currently. Crawlers are fast and die very quickly, but your damage output is pretty high. It's very dependent on Estivara, as mentioned, but the Blessing of Lolth power offers some help to keep her alive (at a fairly significant cost). The other bonding heroes of Valirahc, Queen Spider, and Drow Chainfighters are all decent in their own right, but not overwhelming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards